The ZIMSEC JC History Paper 2 is a 100-mark examination paper that covers the history of Zimbabwe from pre-colonial times to the present. It is an important examination that is sat by students in their final year of high school, and covers a wide range of topics that are important for students to know. The paper is divided into three sections: Section A covers pre-colonial history, Section B covers the history of Zimbabwe from 1960 to 1979, and Section C covers the history of Zimbabwe from 1980 to the present.
We will help you download the ZIMSEC JC History for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ZIMSEC JC History on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the ZIMSEC JC History on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the ZIMSEC JC History, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the ZIMSEC JC History, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the ZIMSEC JC History appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the ZIMSEC JC History by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the ZIMSEC JC History on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||ZIMSEC JC History On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
ZIMSEC JC History Andorid App Summary
Kaichro is the developer of the ZIMSEC JC History, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ZIMSEC JC History from them is 1.7.0 with over 2148 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the ZIMSEC JC History is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ZIMSEC JC History is May 14, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ZIMSEC JC History on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ZIMSEC JC History App Overview and Details
This app contains History notes for J.C Students .
Topics covered include:
*Egypt and Kush
*Great Zimbabwe State
Features of ZIMSEC JC History for PC
1. History notes for J.C. Students
2. Topics covered include: Egypt and Kush, Great Zimbabwe State, Mutapa. State, Rozvi State, Nguni. State
3. and more
Whats New In this ZIMSEC JC History?
*** Bug Fixes
*** Performance Enhancements
ZIMSEC JC History is an excellent program that has helped me grow as a student. The program has taught me how to think critically and has given me the skills I need to succeed in college. I am grateful for the opportunities that ZIMSEC JC History has given me and I am excited to continue my education at a university.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ZIMSEC JC History? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ZIMSEC JC History to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ZIMSEC JC History and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the ZIMSEC JC History. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ZIMSEC JC History.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.