A wallpaper is a type of decorative paper that is often used to cover and decorate the interior walls of homes, offices, and other buildings. Wallpapers are usually sold in rolls and are printed on paper.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Wallpapers For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Wallpapers App Overview and Details
Wallpapers App Overview and Details
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google Earth collection, a scenic landscape from Google+, and more. Change it as often as you like, so your phone always represents your style.
• Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners.
• Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen. (Requires Android™ 7.0, Nougat, and above.)
• Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and you’ll get a new wallpaper image each day.
Photos/Media/Files: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Download & Install Wallpapers For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Wallpapers on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Wallpapers on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Wallpapers result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Wallpapers will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Wallpapers with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Wallpapers on your PC.
|App Name:||Wallpapers On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Updated on:||Sep 9, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Wallpapers Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Wallpapers application. It is listed under the Personalization category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 628697802+ users of this app. The Wallpapers app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Sep 9, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Wallpapers for PC
-Choose from a variety of wallpaper images, including your own photos
-Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners
-Double your fun by using different wallpapers on your lock screen and home screen
-Pick a new image each day from a different wallpaper category
-Needed to use custom photos as wallpaper
-Storage is needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper
Whats New In this Wallpapers?
UI improvements and bugfixes.
After using the Wallpapers application for a while, I have found it to be a very useful and helpful tool. The application has a large selection of wallpapers to choose from, and it is very easy to use. The application is also very customizable, which allows you to change the wallpaper on your device to match your mood or style. Overall, I highly recommend the Wallpapers application for anyone looking for an easy and customizable way to change the wallpaper on their device.
This concludes our article on Wallpapers Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Wallpapers for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Wallpapers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wallpapers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wallpapers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wallpapers.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.