Volcano eruptions are among the most spectacular and powerful natural phenomena on Earth. Mount St. Helens, located in Skamania County, Washington is a perfect example of the destructive power of a volcano. On May 18, 1980, the mountain erupted suddenly, blasting ash and gas miles into the sky and devastating the surrounding landscape. The eruption killed 57 people and caused over a billion dollars in damage.
The technical specifications of the Volcano Report for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Volcano Report Andorid App Summary
Volcano Report was developed by WebEndemics and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Volcano Report from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Volcano Report is 1.2.2 on Play store with total users of 37309. The Volcano Report app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Volcano Report is Jun 21, 2011. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Volcano Report on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Volcano Report For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Volcano Report using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Volcano Report on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Volcano Report here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Volcano Report On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 21, 2011|
|Get it On:|
Features of Volcano Report for PC
1. View the most recent volcanic activity worldwide on an interactive map.
2. Get detailed information about each volcano’s activity and eruptions.
3. The app is open source and available on github.
4. Collaborate with others to improve the app.
5. Report any bugs or submit feature requests.
6. Write about the app on your blog, twitter, or facebook profile.
7. Get extended volcano locations and information.
8. View a list of volcanoes.
9. Show your location on the map.
10. Upcoming features:
– Showing the last week’s volcanic activity instead of the last day’s.
– More information about each volcano.
Volcano Report App Overview and Details
Volcano Report shows most recent volcanic activity worldwide. Explore volcanoes which have been active in the last week in an interactive map. For every single volcano you get detailed information about the ongoing activity and their eruptions.
The app is available as open source on github: https://github.com/nblumoe/volcanoreport
Feel free to collaborate!
Please report any bugs and submit your feature requests. If you like the app write about it on your blog, twitter or facebook profile.
This app is based on the Smithsonian / USGS Weekly Volcanic Activity Report.
– Extended volcano locations and informations
– List view
– Show own location
Whats New In this Volcano Report?
Volcanoes are one of the most awe-inspiring and dangerous natural phenomena on Earth. Though they are feared by many, they are also a vital part of the geology of our planet. Volcanoes are responsible for creating new land, and are often a source of valuable minerals and other resources. In this report, we have learned about the different types of volcanoes, their eruptions, and the dangers they pose to people and property. We have also looked at how volcan
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Volcano Report on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Volcano Report to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Volcano Report and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Volcano Report. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Volcano Report.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.