Volcanoes are mountains, but they’re not like any other mountains. Volcanoes are made when hot molten rock (magma) and ash escape from an opening in the Earth’s surface. The molten rock and ash become solid as they cool and this makes a volcano. Over time, the magma continues to rise and this makes the volcano grow bigger.
So, you want to download the Volcano for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Volcano Andorid App Summary
The Volcano is listed under the Arcade category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Volcano is ArBuZ Games. The current version of Volcano is 1.1.4 with a total user count of 167925 and an overall user rating of 3.3.
May 16, 2018 was the last date the Volcano was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Volcano For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Volcano on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Volcano to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Volcano. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Volcano on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Volcano on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Volcano On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ArBuZ Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Volcano App Overview and Details
You are a sleeping volcano that peacefully lives on his little planet… But suddenly he woke up and found out that his home planet is being destroyed on his eyes! For saving the planet from dying Volcano has to fight with polluting enemy. Your task is very simple – precisely and quickly hit enemies with fireballs and prevent planet pollution.
Three unique worlds with beautiful planets, charismatic hero, a lot of enemies, and nice music.
Protect the planet from soulless destructible and barbarian enemy activity! Don’t let your homeworld die!
Features of Volcano for PC
1. Protect the planet from destruction.
2. Fight enemies with fireballs.
3. Three unique worlds with beautiful planets.
4. Charismatic hero.
5. Many enemies.
6. Nice music.
7. Barbarian enemy activity.
8. Soulless destructible.
9. Don’t let your homeworld die.
10. Fast-paced and exciting gameplay.
Whats New In this Volcano?
Galaxy 3 is now available after 5 ad videos view.
Minor bug fixes.
Volcanoes are one of the most awe-inspiring and dangerous natural phenomena on Earth. They are mountains, but instead of being made of solid rock, they are made of solidified lava. When a volcano erupts, it can shoot molten rock, ash, and gas into the air. These materials can form a cloud that can block out the sun and cause global cooling. A large eruption can also trigger a tsunami or a landslide. Despite their dangers, volcanoes are also sources
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Volcano on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Volcano to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Volcano and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Volcano. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Volcano.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.