VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. It is a technology that allows you to make phone calls using an Internet connection instead of a regular phone line. VoIP is often cheaper than traditional phone service, and it can be used to make calls to both landlines and cell phones.
The technical specifications of the Voip By Antisip (+Video) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Voip By Antisip (+Video) Andorid App Summary
Voip By Antisip (+Video) was developed by Aymeric Moizard and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Voip By Antisip (+Video) from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Voip By Antisip (+Video) is null on Play store with total users of 68863. The Voip By Antisip (+Video) app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Voip By Antisip (+Video) is Aug 3, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Voip By Antisip (+Video) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Voip By Antisip (+Video) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Voip By Antisip (+Video) installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Voip By Antisip (+Video) and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Voip By Antisip (+Video) on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Voip By Antisip (+Video) in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Voip By Antisip (+Video) on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Voip By Antisip (+Video) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aymeric Moizard|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Voip By Antisip (+Video) App Overview and Details
“Voip By Antisip” is a VoIP and **VIDEO** softphone based on SIP protocol.
JOIN BETA TEST PROGRAM:
You can test beta versions a few days before they are available by subscribing to the community:
Once subscription is validated, accept to be a beta tester:
NEW: H264 hardware encoding and decoding!
NEW: A wizard exists for many services. It should also works for other as well!
NEW: The wizard can also help you to create your own VoIP account at sip.antisip.com
NEW: A new interface lists all the SIP address from your address book. In order to add or edit them, use the native Contact app from the phone.
** FAQ ** (English only)
“Voip By Antisip” can be used with any SIP provider and is pretty simple to configure. You only need to enter the domain, login and password of your voip provider.
** Use with sip.antisip.com services ** (NO PSTN SERVICE)
If you wish a Voip account, you AND your freinds can create one on sip.antisip.com.
We made a very simple How-To (english only) to clearly help you to create an account
and configure your application. Check here: https://www.antisip.com/how-to-use-our-sip-services
“Voip by Antisip” offer video using VP8! Using this codec, “Voip by Antisip” will show excellent performance, and will maintain excellent audio and video quality. H263-1998 and MP4V-ES are still provided to keep compatibility with other phones. Please report kindly any problems related to video and include device information.
“Voip by Antisip” also offer video using H264 hardware encoder when available on android device above 4.1. This is still experimental (advanced settings): so be kind to report any bug so I can improve!
To start video, you only need to press the green button when the call is established! Then video starts. Incoming video will only works for android >= 2.2!
* create account at sip.antisip.com
* automatic setup for low bit rate usage in 3G mode.
* large processor support/optimization: v5, v7a and v7a with neon.
* 3G Call possible (if allowed by your 3G operator)
* PLC support
* AGC support
* AEC support (echo canceller)
* echo limiter
* bluetooth, headset automatic detection (and automatic configuration)
* audio codec: SILK, OPUS, ILBC, ISAC, GSM, …
* video software codec: VP8, H264, MP4V-ES, H263-1998
* video hardware codec: H264 (optional)
* video codec: Optional and experimental hardware H264 (for device above android 4.1)
* dtmf, speaker, hold
* TLS support with and without certificate validation.
* SRTP encryption.
* use system ringer or vibrate.
* RTCP feedback control for a better video bitrate and quality control.
* automatic adaptative video bitrate control (webrtc’s goog-remb OR tmmbr/tmmbn)
* webrtc compatibility, DTLS-SRTP, rtp and rtcp muxing, etc…
* ENUM (e164.arpa) and ENUMER (emercoin blockchain) support.
license AND contact details:
Features of Voip By Antisip (+Video) for PC
1. Voip by Antisip is a VoIP and VIDEO softphone based on SIP protocol.
2. You can test beta versions a few days before they are available by subscribing to the community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110624845404424427843
3. Once subscription is validated, accept to be a beta tester: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.antisip.vbyantisip
4. New: H264 hardware encoding and decoding!
5. New: A wizard exists for many services. It should also works for other as well!
6. New: The wizard can also help you to create your own VoIP account at sip.antisip.com
7. New: A new interface lists all the SIP address from your address book. In order to add or edit them, use the native Contact app from the phone.
8. FAQ (English only)
9. “Voip by Antisip” can be used with any SIP provider and is pretty simple to configure. You only need to enter the domain, login and password of your voip provider.
10. “Voip by Antisip” offer video using VP8! Using this codec, “Voip by Antisip” will show excellent performance, and will maintain excellent audio and video quality.
Whats New In this Voip By Antisip (+Video)?
HELP WANTED: please report any issue with translations (14 languages exists)
* Update 3rd party components (openssl, srtp…)
* Improve audio support for Android 12
* fix text relocation x86/x86_64 in initial 5.2.1-1079
VoIP technology has revolutionized the way we communicate by allowing us to make voice and video calls over the internet. It is a cost-effective and convenient way to stay in touch with friends and family all over the world. VoIP technology is also becoming increasingly popular for businesses, as it allows them to save on phone costs and communicate more efficiently.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Voip By Antisip (+Video) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Voip By Antisip (+Video) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voip By Antisip (+Video) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voip By Antisip (+Video). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voip By Antisip (+Video).
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.