Voice to MIDI is a technology that converts the human voice into digital MIDI notes. This technology has a wide range of applications, from karaoke to speech recognition. It can also be used to create synthesized voices, to control MIDI instruments, or to create vocal effects.
So, you want to download the Voice to MIDI for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Voice to MIDI Andorid App Summary
The Voice to MIDI is listed under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Voice to MIDI is Guitar Tabs X. The current version of Voice to MIDI is 1.30 with a total user count of 93776 and an overall user rating of 2.5.
Dec 2, 2016 was the last date the Voice to MIDI was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Voice to MIDI For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Voice to MIDI on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Voice to MIDI to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Voice to MIDI. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Voice to MIDI on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Voice to MIDI on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Voice to MIDI On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Guitar Tabs X|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 2, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Voice to MIDI App Overview and Details
The Voice To MIDI app converts any audio to MIDI. Sing to the device microphone and the app will generate midi file from your voice.Can be used as voice to midi, guitar to midi, piano to midi or just any audio to midi.
One track MIDI file is created that can be single notes or polyphonic. You can also choose Piano or guitar sound. In polyphonic mode Voice to MIDI will try to convert every sound signal into a MIDI note… result is close to black MIDI 🙂
Features of Voice to MIDI for PC
-Convert any audio to MIDI
-Single track MIDI file
-Piano or guitar sound
-Close to black MIDI
Whats New In this Voice to MIDI?
The voice to MIDI application is a great way to convert your voice into a MIDI signal. This can be used for a variety of purposes, such as creating music or controlling other devices. The application is easy to use and can be customized to your needs.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Voice to MIDI on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Voice to MIDI to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice to MIDI and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice to MIDI. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice to MIDI.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.