Hello, everyone! This is a voice recorder. As you can see, it’s very simple to use. Just press the red button to record, and release to stop. You can then play back the recording by pressing the green button. The blue button allows you to delete the recording. I hope you find this voice recorder helpful!
Our goal is to help you get the Voice Recorder for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Voice Recorder Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Voice Recorder is RedboxSoft and they’ve done a great job at keeping Voice Recorder simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Voice Recorder under Productivity of Play Store. Voice Recorder’s latest version is 4.2 with an impressive user base of over 562779. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Voice Recorder.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Voice Recorder is May 8, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Voice Recorder on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
Voice Recorder is designed to provide you an excellent recording experience with high quality audio in MP3 format, while also offering simple and nice user interface. You can use it for your everyday needs as a regular dictaphone for record personal notes, voice memos, meetings, interviews, classes, songs or anything else. Voice Recorder is completely free and contains no ads or in-app purchases.
• excellent sound quality
• record in MP3 audio format
• simple and convenient user interface
• easy records management
• integrated records player
• customizable audio settings
• multiple languages
• recording in background even when display is off
• pause/resume recording process control
• records sorting by name or recording date
All records are stored in “Records” folder of device internal storage.
If you have any questions, suggestions or if you want to help translate Voice Recorder to your language, please contact RedboxSoft by email. Thank you for using our application.
Features of Voice Recorder for PC
– Excellent sound quality
– Record in MP3 audio format
– Simple and convenient user interface
– Easy records management
– Integrated records player
– Customizable audio settings
– Multiple languages
– Recording in background even when display is off
– Pause/resume recording process control
– Records sorting by name or recording date
Whats New In this Voice Recorder?
Application size reduced.
Download & Install Voice Recorder For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Voice Recorder app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Voice Recorder app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Voice Recorder will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Voice Recorder on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Voice Recorder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Overall, the voice recorder application is a very useful tool. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable asset. The ability to record and save voice memos is extremely helpful, and the app’s ability to sync with other devices is a valuable feature. The voice recorder application is a great tool for students, professionals, and anyone who needs to take notes or record ideas.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Voice Recorder for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Voice Recorder, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.