A voice recorder is a device that records sound onto an electronic medium, typically a storage device such as a flash drive, hard drive, or SD card. Voice recorders are commonly used in business, legal, and educational settings to record meetings, lectures, and phone conversations. Many voice recorders also include a built-in microphone, so they can be used as standalone recording devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Voice Recorder for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Voice Recorder For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Voice Recorder on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Voice Recorder using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Voice Recorder so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Voice Recorder on your computer.
|App Name:||Voice Recorder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 25, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Voice Recorder Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Voice Recorder in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install Voice Recorder on your Android phone from there. shadrin.software is the developer of Voice Recorder who made this app.
1.3.14 is the latest version of Voice Recorder that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 250506. Plus, you’ll see that Voice Recorder has a good user rating of 3.9.
You can install the latest version of Voice Recorder, which is Oct 25, 2018 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Voice Recorder on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Voice Recorder for PC
1. Records voice memos and notes.
2. Supports external microphones for improved sound quality.
3. Share recordings with friends or store them in the cloud.
4. Keeps things simple and easy to use.
5. Supports USB microphones on Android 5.0 and above.
6. No useless functions or buttons.
7. Easily accessible share function.
8. Compact and easy to use interface.
9. Records in mp3 format.
10. Free to download and use.
Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
Simple voice recorder for your mobile device. Supports external microphones for improved sound quality:
– Headset microphones (plugs into headphone socket)
– USB microphones* (plugs into micro-USB slot using OTG cable)
Share your recording with friends or send it to your Google Drive or Dropbox using share function
And that’s it – no useless functions and buttons – we trying to keep it simple and clean
* USB microphones works on Android 5.0 and above devices with USB audio support
Whats New In this Voice Recorder?
Overall, the voice recorder application is a handy tool to have. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of important notes and conversations. The recording quality is good and the app is stable. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy to use voice recorder.
That’s it! That’s how you download Voice Recorder on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Voice Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.