Voice Record Pro is a handy voice recording app that lets you record high-quality audio right on your iOS device. You can use Voice Record Pro to record lectures, interviews, and more. The app also includes a number of editing features that let you trim, merge, and adjust your audio recordings.
Our goal is to help you get the Voice Record Pro for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Voice Record Pro Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Voice Record Pro is BejBej Apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping Voice Record Pro simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Voice Record Pro under Tools of Play Store. Voice Record Pro’s latest version is 1.0.3 with an impressive user base of over 453249. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.7 shows how people love Voice Record Pro.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Voice Record Pro is Jun 20, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Voice Record Pro on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Voice Record Pro App Overview and Details
Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
– Export to and import from Google Drive™
– Export to and import from DropBox
– Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
– Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
– Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
– Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
– Send Audio or Movie by email
– Add notes to records
– Add photo to records
– Add bookmarks to records
Additionally you can:
– Convert the records to other formats
– Trim the records
– Duplicate the records
and much more. Enjoy.
Features of Voice Record Pro for PC
1. Record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
2. Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format.
3. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
4. With recorded files you can:
Export to and import from Google Drive™
Export to and import from DropBox
Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
Send Audio or Movie by email
Add notes to records
Add photo to records
Add bookmarks to records
5. Convert the records to other formats
6. Trim the records
7. Duplicate the records
8. Change the quality of the recordings
9. Lock the recordings to protect them from being deleted
10. Rename the recordings
Whats New In this Voice Record Pro?
– Fixed a bug causing app to crash when doing a level check on mp3 or wav format
– Fixed a bug causing app to crash if playback finishes while app is in background
Download & Install Voice Record Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Voice Record Pro app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Voice Record Pro app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Voice Record Pro will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Voice Record Pro on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Voice Record Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BejBej Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Overall, the Voice Record Pro app is a very handy and useful tool to have on your phone. It allows you to record voice memos and notes very easily and conveniently, without having to fumble around with your phone or computer. The app is also very user-friendly, with a simple and easy-to-use interface. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to make quick voice recordings on the go.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Voice Record Pro for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Voice Record Pro, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Record Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Record Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Record Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Record Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.