Since the Chinese occupation of Tibet in 1949, the Voice of Tibet has been the only reliable source of news on Tibet. The Voice of Tibet is a Tibetan-language radio station based in Dharamsala, India, which broadcasts news, commentary, and interviews on Tibet and the Tibetan diaspora. The Voice of Tibet has been an important source of news and information for the Tibetan people, and has played a critical role in keeping the Tibetan people informed about the situation in Tibet.
So, you want to download the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet Andorid App Summary
The Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet is listed under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet is Voice of Tibet. The current version of Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet is 2.0.4 with a total user count of 9944 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Aug 17, 2020 was the last date the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Voice of Tibet|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet App Overview and Details
Every day Voice of Tibet broadcasts a 30 minutes news service in the Tibetan language and a 15 minutes news service in Mandarin Chinese. The programs are produced by Tibetan journalists stationed in several countries, with the main editorial office in India. Voice Of Tibet programs mainly focus on Tibet related issues, following the development inside Tibet closely as well as reporting on the activities and working of Exile democratic institutions. Radio and video news on Tibet. ནོར་ཝེ་བོད་ཀྱི་རླུང་འཕྲིན་ཁང་། གསར་འགྱུར། གཉན་འཕྲིན།
Features of Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet for PC
1. Daily news services in Tibetan and Mandarin Chinese.
2. Produced by Tibetan journalists.
3. Focuses on Tibet-related issues.
4. Reports on the activities and workings of Exile democratic institutions.
5. Broadcasts from several countries.
6. Main editorial office in India.
7. Covers Tibet closely.
8. In-depth analysis of news.
9. Engaging and informative programming.
10. Vital news service for the Tibetan community.
Whats New In this Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet?
*** Bug fixes and Performance improvement ****
Since its inception in 2009, Voice of Tibet has been a reliable and indispensable source of news on Tibet. The app has provided up-to-date news, images, and videos from Tibet and Tibetan communities around the world, and has been an important resource for those seeking information on the latest developments in the region. With its comprehensive coverage of Tibet-related news, Voice of Tibet has become an essential tool for those seeking to stay informed about the latest happenings in the region.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice of Tibet: News on Tibet.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.