Voice Notes is an app that records voice memos and stores them on your device. You can use it to record anything from a meeting to a shopping list. Voice Notes is a convenient way to take notes on the go.
The technical specifications of the Voice Notes for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Voice Notes Andorid App Summary
Voice Notes was developed by Pacific Fisher Group and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Voice Notes from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Voice Notes is 4.1.43 free on Play store with total users of 11529704. The Voice Notes app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Voice Notes is Aug 11, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Voice Notes on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Voice Notes App Overview and Details
– Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the date/time you set.
– Easily take notes, memos, to-do list and more just by speaking!
– Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
– Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily back up to cloud.
– Support to create notes by projects or categories.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
– Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
– Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
– Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
– Google voice search (Google App) with v184.108.40.206 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. It’s used as a voice input or voice typing method. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• Calendar for adding reminder events
Features of Voice Notes for PC
1. Only one touch needed.
2. Easily take notes, memos, to-do list and more just by speaking!
3. Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
4. Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
5. Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily back up to cloud.
6. Support to create notes by projects or categories.
7. It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
8. With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
9. Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
10. Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
How To Install & Download Voice Notes For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Voice Notes for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Voice Notes.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Voice Notes on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Voice Notes and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Voice Notes on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Voice Notes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pacific Fisher Group|
|Latest Version:||4.1.43 free|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Voice Notes?
– New menu function: Print
– New menu function: [Copy a file from…] allows users to copy files from the old working folder.
(The notepad text was saved as a .txt file in the old working folder for example : /VoiceText Note/2020-01.txt
Due to Android policy changes, from version v4.1.20, note files will be moved to another folder, for example: /Android/data/com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.VoiceToText_memo/files/2020-01.txt )
– Fix minor issues
The Voice Notes application is a great way to keep track of your thoughts and ideas. It is easy to use and very convenient. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of their thoughts.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Voice Notes on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Notes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Notes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Notes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Notes.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.