The modern workplace is a fluid and ever-changing environment. With the constant flux in personnel, it is often difficult to keep track of who is doing what and when. One way to overcome this obstacle is to implement voice mail notifications. This technology allows for individuals to be alerted when they have a voice mail, regardless of their location. By using voice mail notifications, individuals can more easily keep track of their responsibilities and ensure that they are not falling behind on their work.
The technical specifications of the Voice Mail Notifications for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Voice Mail Notifications Andorid App Summary
Voice Mail Notifications was developed by Maxlab Mobile and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Voice Mail Notifications from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Voice Mail Notifications is 1.26 on Play store with total users of 10660. The Voice Mail Notifications app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Voice Mail Notifications is Sep 3, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Voice Mail Notifications on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Voice Mail Notifications For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Voice Mail Notifications installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Voice Mail Notifications and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Voice Mail Notifications on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Voice Mail Notifications in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Voice Mail Notifications on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Voice Mail Notifications On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maxlab Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Voice Mail Notifications App Overview and Details
Reliable email notifications read out loud as emails arrive using text to speech.
The app has been fully updated for Android 10 in Aug 2020 and features 99.9% crash free sessions.
• Content: Full control over reading the email sender, subject and content
• Content Summary: Ability to restrict the body readout to a summary of the first couple of lines
• Pauses: Choose the length of pause between the email sender, subject and body
• Roll Your Own: Add your text to be read before or after the email sender, subject and body
• Pitch: How high or low the voice sounds
• Sound: Choose your own sound to play before the read out begins
• Vibration: Choose your own vibration pattern
Good to Know:
• Mail Support: IMAP, IMAP IDLE, POP and POP3 and passwordless GMail authentication [OAuth2]
• Completely private! YOUR data/email NEVER leaves YOUR device!
In app Purchases:
• Lincoln Donation: Unlocks all features
• Hamilton Donation: Unlocks all features
Free Usage: Gas/Petrol
If you would prefer to use the app for free, you an instead top up your “gas” by watching 4 reward videos each month. The videos require approximately 6 seconds of your time. As long as you have enough gas in your tank, all the features of the app are unrestricted and free to use.
Thank you for supporting independent software!
Features of Voice Mail Notifications for PC
1. Email notifications with text-to-speech readout
2. Fully updated for Android 10 in Aug 2020
3. 99.9% crash free sessions
4. Control options: content, pauses, roll your own, pitch, sound, vibration
5. Good to know: mail support for IMAP, IMAP IDLE, POP, POP3, passwordless GMail authentication (OAuth2)
6. Completely private – YOUR data/email never leaves YOUR device!
7. In-app purchases: Lincoln donation unlocks all features, Hamilton donation unlocks all features
8. Free usage: gas/petrol top-up by watching 4 reward videos each month
9. Thank you for supporting independent software!
Whats New In this Voice Mail Notifications?
1.20 to 1.26
. Fixed: Ensure apps reads every message
. Added: Made all features free with gas
. Added: Simple flat icon
. Added: Obey device notifications OFF setting
. Added: GMail Help Dialog
. Fixed: App crash on open
. Fixed: 99.9% crash free
. Fixed: Text to speech stops working
. Fixed: Speech options do not open
. Fixed: Cannot change the sound
. Added: New help dialog for Gmail setup
. Changed: More vibrant app theme
. Internal: Updated to target 10
The Voice Mail Notifications application is a great way to keep track of your voicemail messages. The app is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to keep track of their voicemail messages.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Voice Mail Notifications on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Mail Notifications to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Mail Notifications and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Mail Notifications. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Mail Notifications.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.