Voice++ is a voice recognition software that allows users to control their computer with their voice. It is designed to be easy to use and can be used by anyone, regardless of their experience with voice recognition software. Voice++ can be used to control a wide variety of tasks, including opening and closing programs, typing, and even browsing the internet.
The technical specifications of the Voice++ for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Voice++ Andorid App Summary
Voice++ was developed by Sonus and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Voice++ from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Voice++ is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 16952. The Voice++ app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Voice++ is Feb 28, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Voice++ on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Voice++ For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Voice++ installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Voice++ and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Voice++ on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Voice++ in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Voice++ on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Voice++ On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 28, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Voice++ App Overview and Details
Do you ever feel left out of the crowd because you cannot voice your thoughts loud and clear?
Voice++ is a unique all-in-one app that connects to your Bluetooth speaker and uses your phone as a
microphone to transmit your voice up to a distance of 20 meters! It also allows you to record high
You could use this app in classrooms, parties, small gatherings and many other places. This works
best in open areas. There is a certain amount of lag in the live transmission feature due to hardware
limitations. We are working on reducing this to the minimum in our next version. Also, in our coming
versions, you could record your voice and transmit it at the same time.
The current (Beta) version of the App has the following features:
1.Live Transmission using the Phone and Bluetooth/Wired Speakers.
2..mp4 Recording Format for recording files of Highest Quality.
3.Unique UI design that simplifies and enhances the UX for the end user.
4.Sharing options of different parts of a file.
5.Instant Playback option of the recorded file available.
6.Playback option enables the user to play all the recorded files.
7.The recorded files can be shared over all major Social Media networks.
1.Live Transmission with recording feature that can help the user to record his or anybody
else’s live voice simultaneously.
2.More formats for Recording.
3.Changing of Bit Rate during recording/transmission.
Tips to use the live transmission feature of the app in the best possible way
1.Use the system in an open environment.
2.Switch off the live transmission when not in use.
3.Speak close to the microphone.
4.Keep the speaker away from the phone so that the speaker output does not directly feed
into the microphone.
5.Adjust the speaker volume such that the mic does not pick it up.
6.Avoid aiming speakers directly at reflective surfaces such as walls.
Please give your valuable feedback through the feedback option in the app or in the comments
below. We hope you enjoy it!!
Features of Voice++ for PC
1. The app can connect to a Bluetooth or wired speaker to transmit your voice up to 20 meters.
2. The app records in mp4 format for high quality audio.
3. The UI is designed to be simple and easy to use.
4. You can share different parts of a file.
5. The instant playback option allows you to playback the recorded file.
6. You can play all the recorded files at once.
7. The files can be shared over social media networks.
8. The app has a feedback option for users to provide feedback.
9. The app is currently in beta and more features will be added in the future.
10. The app is best used in open environments.
Whats New In this Voice++?
As of now, there are many voice recognition applications in the market. However, none of them can compare to the accuracy and capabilities of Voice++. With its powerful recognition algorithm and unique features, Voice++ is quickly becoming the go-to application for voice recognition. Whether you are a business user or a regular consumer, Voice++ is sure to meet your needs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Voice++ on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Voice++ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice++ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice++. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice++.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.