This guide will teach you how to enable and use voice commands with your Amazon Echo device and Alexa Voice Service. By following the steps in this guide, you will be able to control your devices and access information using just your voice.
So, you want to download the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) App Overview and Details
- Features of Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) for PC
- Whats New In this Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide)?
Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) Andorid App Summary
The Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) is SDE Dev Team. The current version of Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) is 1.4.25 with a total user count of 347068 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Aug 20, 2021 was the last date the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide). You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SDE Dev Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) App Overview and Details
Discover all Alexa voice commands for voice control, say Alexa and do things by just commanding with your voice! Find Amazon Alexa Assistant commands and phrases in this easy to understand guide and try them right away! All voice commands are divided in catergories! Everything you can say to to your phone or personal Amazon Echo speaker is presented to you as a guide of about 25 categories of useful and powerful Amazon Alexa voice actions and commands. By saying Alexa, you can control your phone or any other device, with help of Alexa Asisstant (this app is not Amazon Alexa Assistant itself!). We also offer you to place a widget which will start Amazon Alexa on tap.
Discover commands, see possible examples, understand the usage of over 300 hands-free actions (commands) you can say to Amazon Alexa Assistant in your phone or Echo speaker and find them in just a few taps! Everything you may ask your phone to do, from Search and Navigation, to Messaging and fantastic Easter Eggs are presented to you in the most intuitive and beautiful way in this full Alexa Voice Commands guide.
With these hands-free commands, you will be able to use your phone without touching it, which is awesome. For example, you can use your phone as a hands-free device while driving, while entirely focusing on the road! Just control your device with speech, pronouncing voice commands you find in our application!
Please note that this app is just a GUIDE for Amazon Alexa! All voice interaction and intelligent answers are powered by Amazon Mobile LLC.
With Amazon Alexa or Amazon Echo you can:
• Set alarms
• Make calls
• Send messages
• Create events in Calendar / Agenda
• Set reminders
• Check weather
• Play music
• Search for any kind of information
• Ask for directions, start navigation e.t.c.
And many, many more, all with just your voice and without touching your phone!
Please note that you will need the official “Amazon Alexa” app, which you can download from Play Store in order to control your phone with your voice.
If You want to use commands with physical devices You have to buy speakers (devices) separately.
All phrases and actions have been successfully tested, but their availability depends on your country and Android version. More languages coming soon!
The program is a guide to all voice commands which can be used with Amazon Alexa voice search powered by “Amazon Mobile LLC”. The whole action is powered by app named “Amazon Alexa” or Amazon Echo Speakers, depending on system version and country. It is a requirement to have app installed / physical device to use our app.
Features of Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) for PC
which can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Alexa-mobile/dp/B071YCG9LN
Whats New In this Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide)?
– Performance improvements, bug fixes
– Small visual tweaks
The Voice Commands for Alexa Guide application provides a comprehensive list of voice commands that can be used with Amazon’s Echo and Echo Dot devices. By using voice commands, users can control various aspects of their devices and access information and functionality. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to maximize the potential of Echo and Echo Dot devices.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Commands for Alexa (Guide).
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.