Do you want to sound like a robot, monster, or alien when you game? With the voice changer mic for gaming, you can! This mic plugs into your PS4, Xbox, or PC and changes your voice to whatever sound you want. You can even use the voice changer mic to record your own voice and sound like a robot or monster. Whether you’re playing games with friends or just want to have some fun, the voice changer mic is a great way to change up your gaming experience.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- Download & Install Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC Andorid App Summary
- Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC App Overview and Details
- Features of Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC for PC
- Whats New In this Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC?
Download & Install Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC Andorid App Summary
The Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC was developed by the popular developer agency named StereoMatch. They have the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.10.78, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3768274 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 29, 2019 was the last date the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC was updated with new features. If you want to use the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC using the emulator later on.
Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC App Overview and Details
Use Android as real-time voice changing microphone for Gaming – for use with OTHER devices: PC, PS4, XBox, external speaker, or another phone.
You CANNOT use with apps running on the SAME device (Discord, Skype or game apps). Reason: Android does not allow two apps to use mic at same time – and doesn’t allow one app to send audio to another app.
High quality 14-voice voice changer can run in the background, and with screen off:
– Use as low-cost low-latency Noise Gate filter (remove low volume breathing sounds from live Podcasting/Broadcast with/without voice changing). Some voices benefit from Noise Gate as well (Venomous, Exterminator).
– Use with gaming headset with detachable mic, unplug mic and plug AUX to Android device
– PC gaming: Plug AUX from Android to PC line-in port
– PS4 gaming controller: use Android as USB mic (only up to Oreo 8.1), or use Y-splitter/AUX cable
– XBox gaming controller: need Y-splitter/AUX cable
– Cosplay: external speaker, or lapel mic/ext speaker (need Y-splitter)
– Mobile Gaming, Discord, Skype: output to another phone that runs game etc. (need Y-splitter)
– Phone Calls: output to another smart/dumb phone (need Y-splitter)
NOTE: Y-splitter is needed to convert TRS stereo output on AUX from Android headset port to mono input on headset port on PS4/XBox controllers or another phone. For PC line-in port, can just connect AUX cable directly from Android.
Click Help – Gaming/Cosplay for detailed instructions/diagrams/suggestions for Y-splitters, mics and speakers for Cosplay.
Plug in earphones and click Record (red buttton). Creates file AND outputs on earphones.
Click Live button (mic icon) to only output to earphones (NOT save to file).
Settings – Output Settings – Listen to Recording (Headset) setting is On by default. If headset/earphones are plugged in, it mirrors audio to that (make sure you plug in BEFORE you click Record/Live).
Force output: Sometimes Y-splitter/AUX cable are not recognized as “headset” – so click Settings – Output Settings – Listen to Recording (Always) and turn it On (it is off by default). Now audio will be played even if no headset is plugged in (there will be audio feedback/screeching sound!).
Instantly change voices, by clicking on a voice, or click No Effects for no effects:
– No Effects
– Dark Father (not affiliated with Darth Vader)
– Rylo Ken (not affiliated with Kylo Ren)
– Dane (not affiliated with Bane)
– Exterminator (not affiliated with Daleks)
– Space Trooper (not affiliated with Stormtroopers)
– Captain Phase (not affiliated with Captain Phasma)
– Badman (not affiliated with Batman)
– Optimal Prime (not affiliated with Optimus Prime)
– Uldron (not affiliated with Ultron)
– P3CO (not affiliated with C3PO)
– Collum (not affiliated with Gollum/Smeagol)
– Smug (not affiliated with Smaug)
– Brog (not affiliated with the Borg)
– Venomous (not affiliated with Venom)
We disavow any and all affiliation with these character voices. They are the property of their respective owners. Using Dark Father, with some voice acting effort, you can mimic a voice that sounds like Darth Vader.
Each voice is individually customizable: You can create entirely new voices by simply adjusting the Pitch and Modulator settings for each voice! For example, you can use the Venomous voice to make a Lion’s roar type voice.
Click Reset to reset settings for that voice, or click Settings – Reset Settings to reset everything back to default settings.
Press Speak button to listen to samples that were created with the app. No copyrighted audio samples have been used.
DISCLAIMER: no copyrighted audio is used by the app.
Click Contact to get help via e-mail.
Features of Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC for PC
doesn’t work properly (only one side works). In that case, go to Settings – Output Settings – Force Output to Speaker and it will output to external speaker.
Whats New In this Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC?
0.10.78: Added ‘Raw 2’ option for Audio Source (for Android 7.0+). Updated help.
0.10.76: Added recording volume button.
0.10.75: Beta is now live! Update your ratings and reviews to make visible to public!
0.10.65: Improved voice changer Venomous (not affiliated with Venom). Made voices have similar volume. Improved Help – Gaming/Cosplay.
0.10.63: This is the first version of this app, so please send us feedback using Menu – Contact.
The voice changer mic for gaming is a great way to have some fun with your friends while gaming. You can change your voice to sound like a monster, a robot, or any other character you can think of. This is a great way to add some extra fun to your gaming experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Changer Mic for Gaming – PS4 XBox PC.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.