A voice and video walkie talkie is a two-way communication device that allows users to talk and see each other in real-time. It is perfect for short-range communication, such as when hiking or camping. Most models are small and lightweight, making them easy to carry. They typically have a range of up to one mile, depending on the terrain and weather conditions. Some models also include a built-in flashlight for added safety and convenience.
We will help you download the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Voice and Video Walkie Talkie on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Voice and Video Walkie Talkie on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Voice and Video Walkie Talkie on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Voice and Video Walkie Talkie On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Walkie Labs, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Voice and Video Walkie Talkie Andorid App Summary
Walkie Labs, LLC is the developer of the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie, and they have the app under the Communication of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie from them is 18.104.22.168 with over 99212 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie is Aug 10, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Voice and Video Walkie Talkie App Overview and Details
WalkieFleet is Walkie Talkie Server based on Windows and Mobile client for smartphones and tablets
– Walkie Talkie Push to Talk private and group calls
– Video PTT calls
– Voice PTT calls
– Emergency groups
– Priorities for users and groups
– GPS tracking. Google map and OpenStreetMap support
– Text Chat. Text messaging capabilities for subscribers or groups.
– Adjustable voice quality.
– Availability of PC Dispatch Console application for Windows.
– WalkieFleet is the private system. WalkieFleet Server must be installed at the customer facilities to enable communication.
– Client connections can be established through any wireless IP network (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, etc.).
– WalieFleet Walkie Talkie Server supports multiple isolated communication networks in scope of single server instance.
– All Video and Voice calls are recorded at WalkieFleet Server.
Features of Voice and Video Walkie Talkie for PC
1. Private and Group Calls
2. Video Calls
3. Voice Calls
4. Emergency Groups
5. Priorities for Users and Groups
6. GPS Tracking
7. Google Map and OpenStreetMap Support
8. Text Chat
9. Adjustable Voice Quality
10. Availability of PC Dispatch Console Application
Whats New In this Voice and Video Walkie Talkie?
Fixes and minor enhancments
SIP phone calls
Full duplex private voice calls
QR-Code based guard tour
Fixes for BT accessories
Communication with DMR subscribers
Save Password on Login Screen
Permissions to disable Logoff anf Quit
The voice and video walkie talkie application is a great way to communicate with people in your area. You can use it to talk to your friends, family, or anyone else in your area. The app is easy to use, and it is a great way to stay connected with the people you care about.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Voice and Video Walkie Talkie to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice and Video Walkie Talkie and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice and Video Walkie Talkie.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.