Vmobile is a telecommunications company that offers mobile phone services, broadband internet, and other telecommunications services. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
In this article, we will show you how to download Vmobile For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Vmobile technical specifications first.
Vmobile Andorid App Summary
QNAP is the developer of this Vmobile application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 160447+ users of this app. The Vmobile app rating is currently 3.5.1.
It was last updated on Jan 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Vmobile for PC
1. The ability to connect to and manage your video surveillance system from anywhere.
2. The ability to monitor several servers/channels from thousands of network cameras.
3. The ability to playback recording data from different channels and by different alarm events.
4. The ability to adjust display mode, PTZ, and preset position control.
5. The ability to receive instant notifications of alarm events.
6. The ability to take snapshots of the video footage.
7. The ability to export video footage.
8. The ability to password protect access to the application.
9. The ability to configure the application to only work during specific hours.
10. The ability to receive updates about the latest version of the application.
|App Name:||Vmobile On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Vmobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Vmobile on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Vmobile and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Vmobile andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Vmobile App Overview and Details
Vmobile is a mobile video surveillance application provided by QNAP. By connecting Vmobile to Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station enabled) and VioStor NVR, you can monitor IP cameras and play back recording videos as long as you have network access, and you can connect to and manage your video surveillance system anytime, anywhere.
– Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station V220.127.116.11 or a later version) or VioStor NVR running V5.1.0 or above
– Surveillance Station need to be enabled on QNAP Turbo NAS
Major features of Vmobile
1.Support monitoring several servers/channels from thousands of network cameras of different brands by simply connecting to any available Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station enabled) or VioStor NVR on the network.
2.Support advanced monitoring features, such as adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot.
3. Can playback recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
Whats New In this Vmobile?
Minor bugs fixed and performance improvement
After thoroughly testing the Vmobile application, I have found that it is a very useful tool for business owners and employees. The application is easy to use and can be accessed from any device with internet access. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy way to stay connected with their business.
This concludes our article on Vmobile Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Vmobile for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Vmobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vmobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vmobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vmobile.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.