VLC Streamer is a handy app that lets you stream content from your computer to your Android device. All you need is the VLC Streamer app and a Wi-Fi connection. You can then use your Android device to watch videos, listen to music, and view photos that are stored on your computer. The app is easy to use and lets you control the playback of your content.
The technical specifications of the VLC Streamer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
VLC Streamer Andorid App Summary
VLC Streamer was developed by Hobbyist Software Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download VLC Streamer from Google Play Store under the Video Players & Editors category. The latest version of VLC Streamer is 2.47 (3533) on Play store with total users of 24968. The VLC Streamer app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the VLC Streamer is Dec 18, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the VLC Streamer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install VLC Streamer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the VLC Streamer installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the VLC Streamer and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the VLC Streamer on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the VLC Streamer in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the VLC Streamer on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||VLC Streamer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hobbyist Software Ltd|
|Latest Version:||2.47 (3533)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
VLC Streamer App Overview and Details
VLC Streamer lets you sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your Android.
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer (Mac or PC) over your wifi to your Android.
You can watch anything from your movie collection.
No need for complex conversion processes.
No need to manually transfer movies to your device.
* Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
* Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
* Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
* Supports Mac OS 10.10 and above
* Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
There are a huge number of movie formats, and VLC can convert most of them – but it can’t convert everything. If you have any doubts, then please try the free version of this application first.
VLC Streamer will not play DRM protected videos. (Videos from the iTunes store do include DRM).
VLC Streamer is designed to work on your local wifi network, and the free helper app has to run on your Mac or PC.
Features of VLC Streamer for PC
1. Watch movies or TV shows on your Android from anywhere in your house.
2. No need for complex conversion processes.
3. No need to manually transfer movies to your device.
4. Supports Mac OS 10.10 and above.
5. Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
6. Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing.
7. Huge number of movie formats supported.
8. DRM protected videos are not supported.
9. Designed to work on your local wifi network.
10. Free helper app is required to run on your Mac or PC.
Whats New In this VLC Streamer?
Updated for the latest devices and APIs
Various minor fixes and UI improvements
VLC Streamer is an excellent application that allows users to stream content from their computer to a variety of devices. The app is easy to use and has a great selection of features. Overall, VLC Streamer is an excellent choice for streaming content.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the VLC Streamer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This VLC Streamer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VLC Streamer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the VLC Streamer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VLC Streamer.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.