The VL-Tone is a classic synthesizer from the early 1980s. It was one of the first synthesizers to use digital sampling, and it has a unique sound that is still popular today. The VL-Tone was used by artists such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince.
We will help you download the VL-Tone Synth for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install VL-Tone Synth on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the VL-Tone Synth on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the VL-Tone Synth, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the VL-Tone Synth, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the VL-Tone Synth appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the VL-Tone Synth by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the VL-Tone Synth on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||VL-Tone Synth On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Skrivarna Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2011|
|Get it On:|
VL-Tone Synth Andorid App Summary
Skrivarna Software is the developer of the VL-Tone Synth, and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the VL-Tone Synth from them is 0.4.7 with over 205458 users under the hood. With a 3.9 rating, the VL-Tone Synth is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the VL-Tone Synth is May 12, 2011, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the VL-Tone Synth on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
VL-Tone Synth App Overview and Details
Come on, just admit it! You are a little nostalgic and fondly remember the good old days when a man was a man, a mouse a mouse and a synth … well, when a synth was a pocket calculator or the other way around.
Casio’s strange VL-1 instrument sold 1,000,000 units between 1979 and 1984. Trio, the German band, used it to record their huge hit “DaDaDa”, and bands like Human League, Devo, The Cars followed suit. And 30 years later it is still backing tracks by Moby and Fergie.
But you don’t have to search Ebay to enjoy playing the “Fantasy” sound over a nice “Rock-2” blip. Now you can have the “Unterlanders Heimweh” demo tune right there when you need it, feeling a little lowlandish homesick. The VL-Tone app contain the factory presets and rhythm patterns in all their distorted and noisy glory, carefully sampled from an original Casio VL-1. Never have so few bits been sampled by so many for so little, to paraphrase Churchill.
So, download and enjoy! But note that this software is still a beta. It is tested on a few phones, so it should work quite well, but don’t hesitate to contact me via software(at)skrivarna.com if something seems strange. I will do my best to fix bugs quickly!
Currently known limitations:
* ADSR. This version of the app is a sample player, not an emulator. This makes it more or less impossible to program your own sounds. Maybe emulation for ADSR programming will be included in a later version. Maybe not.
* The sustain and decay of the samples are currently a bit rough (to say the least). Will be fixed when I get the time.
* The sequencer is not included right now. If enough people encourage me to implement the step sequencer in the next version I will.
* The LCD display is not of much use.
* The samples contain all the noise and distorsion from my original instrument. And I suppose this is the way it will be, at least for the sounds. But maybe the demo and the rhythm pauses could be cleaned up a little by adding a noise gate. Also, the s/n ratio could be increased with some gentle compression.
* Would it be interesting to have a choice between the lined samples presented here, and some captured with the internal speaker and a mic? I suppose that would add more character to some of the sounds. Let me know!
Now go out and play!
Features of VL-Tone Synth for PC
I might do this if I get enough requests for it.
1. Playback of sampled sounds from an original Casio VL-1
2. Factory presets and rhythm patterns
3. Easily accessible on phones
4. Sampled sounds contain all noise and distortion from the original instrument
5. Unable to program your own sounds
6. Sustain and decay of samples are rough
7. Sequencer not included
8. LCD display not of much use
9. Samples are not cleaned up
10. Request for noise gate to be implemented
Whats New In this VL-Tone Synth?
* Bug fixed, reduced latency in some cases.
* Keyboard handling improved to allow sliding glissandos.
* ADSR presets added, some suggested in the original manual and a few from the Patch-a-day site at (http://http://reasonpatchaday.blogspot.com). Admittedly, this is not as good as real ADSR programming, but it shows my good will… Drop me a mail to suggest nice ADSR patches and I might include them in the next release.
VL-Tone is an iPhone application that allows users to create synth sounds by manipulating virtual levers. The app is easy to use and has a clean, minimalist interface. It is perfect for creating unique synth sounds and for experimenting with different sound combinations. VL-Tone is a great app for musicians and for anyone who wants to create their own unique sounds.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the VL-Tone Synth? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This VL-Tone Synth to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VL-Tone Synth and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the VL-Tone Synth. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VL-Tone Synth.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.