The Vivitar Smart Home Security Camera is a great way to keep an eye on your home while you’re away. The camera can be placed in a number of locations in your home, and can be accessed through the Vivitar Smart Home app on your smartphone or tablet. You can also use the app to listen and talk to anyone in your home while you’re away. The camera also features motion detection, so you’ll be notified anytime there’s movement in your home.
We will help you download the Vivitar Smart Home Security for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Vivitar Smart Home Security on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Vivitar Smart Home Security on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Vivitar Smart Home Security on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Vivitar Smart Home Security as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Vivitar Smart Home Security On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sakar International, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Vivitar Smart Home Security Andorid App Summary
Sakar International, Inc. is the developer of the Vivitar Smart Home Security, and they have the app under the House & Home of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Vivitar Smart Home Security from them is 1.0.165 with over 249532 users under the hood. With a 3.1 rating, the Vivitar Smart Home Security is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Vivitar Smart Home Security is Aug 9, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Vivitar Smart Home Security on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Vivitar Smart Home Security App Overview and Details
The Vivitar Smart Home Security allows you to easily connect and control your lighting, indoor and outdoor IP cameras, electric outlets and more via any mobile device from anywhere.
With Vivitar Smart Home Security, you can see what is going on in and outside your home 24/7. Get automatic alerts from your IP Cameras on motion and sound detection events. Set on/off schedules for each smart light bulb or outlet and more.
Features of Vivitar Smart Home Security for PC
– Control your lighting, indoor and outdoor IP cameras, electric outlets and more via any mobile device from anywhere.
– Get automatic alerts from your IP Cameras on motion and sound detection events.
– Set on/off schedules for each smart light bulb or outlet.
– View what is going on in and outside your home 24/7.
Whats New In this Vivitar Smart Home Security?
Overall, the Vivitar Smart Home Security application is a great way to keep your home safe and secure. It provides a variety of features that allow you to customize your security system to best meet your needs. The app is easy to use and provides a user-friendly interface. It is also affordable, making it a great option for those on a budget.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Vivitar Smart Home Security? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Vivitar Smart Home Security to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vivitar Smart Home Security and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vivitar Smart Home Security. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vivitar Smart Home Security.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.