ViViRA is a natural supplement for the relief of back pain. It is a non-addictive, safe and effective remedy that has been used for centuries to provide relief from pain. ViViRA contains a blend of herbs and minerals that work together to provide relief from pain and inflammation.
The latest ViViRA – for back pain for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
ViViRA – for back pain Andorid App Summary
Vivira Health Lab GmbH has developed the ViViRA – for back pain for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, ViViRA – for back pain has got over 47005+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.35.0
The latest update of ViViRA – for back pain is Aug 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
ViViRA – for back pain App Overview and Details
ViViRA – your app on prescription for back pain at home
15 minute sessions daily with 4 exercises – before, during or post physiotherapy. The ViViRA training principles are developed by doctors and are free of charge to patients with back pain.
Medical device for back pain | 100% reimbursable | Available 90 days per prescription | Repeat prescription possible | Official DiGA | Made in Germany
The ViViRA training principles – developed by doctors:
■ 15 minute sessions daily with 4 exercises, detailed guidance via video, audio and text
■ Medical algorithms tailor your training intensity and complexity
■ Visualization of your progression, including activity, pain reduction and mobility
■ Monthly tests of your mobility, strength and coordination
■ PDF progression report for consultations with doctors and therapists
Available free of charge
The ViViRA app is available free of charge as it is a Digital Health Application (DiGA) and is covered by all public health insurances and most private health insurances.
1. Install the app and register
2. Get a prescription or a proof of diagnosis (sick note, doctor’s letter, or similar) from your doctor.
3. Send prescription or proof of diagnosis to your insurance within 28 days or use our digital prescription service
4. The insurance sends you an activation code
5. Insert the activation code in the app under “profile” and train for 90 days
Bridge your waiting time and begin directly with the 7-day trial training.
Most private insurances cover ViViRA for back pain already. Normally you can use the app as a self-payer and then submit the invoice as normal. Enquire as to how your insurance operates.
Financial aid beneficiaries
The costs are also covered for financial aid beneficiaries with back pain according to § 25 Bundesbeihilfeverordnung [BBhV].
Our patient service is here for you
Telephone: 030-814 53 6868 (Mo-Fr 09:00-18:00)
Directions for use
General terms and conditions
Do you have a prescription? Our cost free prescription service can send it for you to your health insurance.
How ViViRA for back pain works
15 minute sessions daily with 4 exercises
– Train with video, audio and text
– Get step by step guidance before every exercise
– Reminders on the correct execution of your exercises
– Training plans tailored to your back pain
Your feedback counts
– You give ViViRA feedback after every exercise and your responses determine the configuration of the next training
– You can exclude some exercises completely
– The medical algorithm of the ViViRA app individualizes your training contents daily
– Your feedback influences the algorithm: it determines the exercise selection, intensity and complexity
– As gently as possible, you are gradually pushed toward your limits with simple exercises
Your progression at a glance
– Your activity history shows you which goals you have reached
– Take a look at charts on pain, mobility, limitations on quality of life and fitness for work
– Create PDF reports for consultation with doctors and therapists
ViViRA is digital physiotherapy for at home
ViViRA offers you targeted training sessions with the goal of reducing back pain.
You can use it to bridge the waiting time before starting physiotherapy, or remedial gymnastics, as a supplement to physiotherapy, or to continue the treatment after finishing physiotherapy.
Features of ViViRA – for back pain for PC
Phone: 0800 / 724 47 42 (free of charge)
1. ViViRA is a medical device for back pain and is 100% reimbursable.
2. The app is available for prescription for a 90 day period.
3. The ViViRA training principles are developed by doctors and are free of charge to patients.
4. There is a 7 day trial for new users to test the app.
5. The app is available in German and English.
6. The app is available for Android and iOS.
7. The app has a PDF progression report for consultations with doctors and therapists.
8. The app has monthly tests of mobility, strength and coordination.
9. The app has a visualization of your progression, including activity, pain reduction and mobility.
10. The app is available for financial aid beneficiaries with back pain according to § 25 Bundesbeihilfeverordnung [BBhV].
Install “ViViRA – for back pain” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing ViViRA – for back pain on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install ViViRA – for back pain on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type ViViRA – for back pain and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the ViViRA – for back pain as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||ViViRA – for back pain On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vivira Health Lab GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ViViRA – for back pain?
ViViRA is a breakthrough application for back pain that has shown remarkable results in clinical trials. Patients who used ViViRA experienced a significant reduction in pain and improved functionality. The application is easy to use and can be personalized to each individual’s needs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the ViViRA – for back pain for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This ViViRA – for back pain to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ViViRA – for back pain and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the ViViRA – for back pain. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ViViRA – for back pain.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.