VitaDock+ is a health and fitness tracking device that connects to your smartphone or other mobile device to provide real-time data on your physical activity, heart rate, and calorie intake. The device is small and lightweight, making it easy to wear or carry with you, and the app provides a wealth of information and analysis to help you reach your fitness goals. VitaDock+ is perfect for anyone who wants to stay healthy and active, from beginners to experienced athletes.
So, you want to download the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
VitaDock+ for Connect Devices Andorid App Summary
The VitaDock+ for Connect Devices is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices is medisana GmbH. The current version of VitaDock+ for Connect Devices is 2.9.12 with a total user count of 997393 and an overall user rating of 3.3.
Aug 16, 2022 was the last date the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download VitaDock+ for Connect Devices For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for VitaDock+ for Connect Devices. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||VitaDock+ for Connect Devices On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||medisana GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
VitaDock+ for Connect Devices App Overview and Details
Welcome to VitaDock+, Medisana’s latest activity and health focused mobile application!
Note: VitaDock+ requires some Android permissions to fully support our sensor devices (Location Permissions) and some features for our advanced Activity Trackers (Access to Calls, Messages, Contacts, Weather [ViFit Run only]). Please note that the application may not work properly, if those permissions have not been granted.
*** Note Android device specific information at the end of this text ***
Connect your smartphone or tablet to our VitaDock® Online platform and synchronize your vital data. Establish a wireless connection to our range of Medisana® Connect-enabled devices via Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy.
Can’t sign up? When registration of a your new account fails via the VitaDock+ app, please try to register via our website on your browser: Vitadock+ (https://cloud.vitadock.com/signup)
– VitaDock® Online Synchronization
– Supports synchronization across multiple devices
– Available on multiple platforms incl. PC/Mac
– Your latest results at one glance
– Clearly arranged charts
– All your past achievements in table form
– View your latest result in the Dashboard
– Weight Chart
– Annotate individual results
Blood Pressure & Oxygen Saturation Features
– Your blood pressure at a glance
– View your present and past BP results
– Note your mood and activity levels
– New Dashboard View
– Improved Graphs
– Edit, delete results
*** IMPORTANT ANDROID DEVICE INFORMATION ***
Huawei P8 lite:
Please install Huawei firmware versions ALE-L21C432B635, ALE-L21C432B636 or better. Older versions contain Bluetooth connectivity errors, causing issues with many wearables!
It is our goal to provide an app which meets your needs. Please support us improving VitaDock+. In case you have questions, ideas or are experiencing technical difficulties please contact us:
Thank you very much
Your VitaDock Team
Features of VitaDock+ for Connect Devices for PC
problems, please do not hesitate to contact us under: [email protected]
-VitaDock+ requires Location Permissions
-Supports synchronization across multiple devices
-Available on multiple platforms incl. PC/Mac
-Your latest results at one glance
-Clearly arranged charts
-All your past achievements in table form
-View your latest result in the Dashboard
-Annotate individual results
-View your present and past BP results
-Note your mood and activity levels
-New Dashboard View
-Edit, delete results
Whats New In this VitaDock+ for Connect Devices?
General improvements and additional translations
The VitaDock+ for Connect Devices application is a great tool for managing and connecting devices. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of all the devices connected to your computer. The application is helpful for organizing and managing devices and makes it easy to connect and disconnect devices.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This VitaDock+ for Connect Devices to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VitaDock+ for Connect Devices and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VitaDock+ for Connect Devices.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.