Visual schedules and social stories are both popular tools for helping people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities. Visual schedules are typically a series of pictures or icons that represent the steps in a task or activity, while social stories are written narratives that help explain social situations and interactions. Both tools can be used to help people understand what is expected of them and to teach them new skills.
In this article, we will show you how to download Visual Schedules and Social Stories For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Visual Schedules and Social Stories technical specifications first.
- Visual Schedules and Social Stories Andorid App Summary
- Features of Visual Schedules and Social Stories for PC
- How To Install & Download Visual Schedules and Social Stories For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Visual Schedules and Social Stories App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Visual Schedules and Social Stories?
Visual Schedules and Social Stories Andorid App Summary
MeshTech Solutions is the developer of this Visual Schedules and Social Stories application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 20504+ users of this app. The Visual Schedules and Social Stories app rating is currently 1.34.
It was last updated on Nov 6, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Visual Schedules and Social Stories for PC
support for students with autism. The app can be used to replace traditional visual supports that can be cumbersome, time consuming, costly to create and limited in function. The app is easy to use and can be personalized to meet the needs of each individual student.
|App Name:||Visual Schedules and Social Stories On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MeshTech Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 6, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Visual Schedules and Social Stories For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Visual Schedules and Social Stories on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Visual Schedules and Social Stories and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Visual Schedules and Social Stories andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Visual Schedules and Social Stories App Overview and Details
Visual Schedules And Social Stories is a visual support app focusing on using social stories and visual schedules to improve socially appropriate behaviors in children with autism. It’s a virtual visual support app to assist children with autism and communication challenges at home, school and the community. The app replaces the traditional visual supports that can be cumbersome, time consuming, costly to create and limited in function.
Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder may have difficulty with expressive language or social skills. Social Stories are a tool that teachers and parents use to teach children with autism the appropriate way to act in a social situation. While Visual Schedules helps children with autism to have a daily routine and schedule for different tasks. They also like to know what to expect during the day. Visual schedules use pictures to show students which activities they will be doing that day.
They also help students stay on-task by showing them what work they need to do before they can participate in an activity they enjoy!
Making Social Stories and Visual Schedules takes a lot of time and energy for teachers and parents who are already very busy. The time spent on laminating, gluing, and printing could be better used teaching children on how to use these great tools. And here is where Visual Schedules And Social Stories app comes in. Along with having multiple wonderful built-in Visual Schedules and Social Stories, the app also helps parents and teachers to create their own unlimited personal schedules and stories about new events or skills they are trying to teach. They can even upload images of the child to use in the story. If a child is learning to take turns. A parent can quickly make a visual schedule OR story using images, texts and can even add audios and videos, that shows the child taking turns appropriately.
Visual Schedules And Social Stories is an amazing tool that can provide communication and directional assistance for those with autism and other communication challenges.
We hope that Visual Schedules And Social Stories will also help, like the other many apps that we have developed to assist parents, caregivers, and other to care for, value and help kids with many various challenges thrive and develop.
• Beautiful built-in library of Visual Schedules and Social Stories
• Ability to Create your own Visual Schedules and Stories
• Option to add Text, Image, Audio and Video to each step of a Schedule And also to each page of a Social Story.
• Built-In Image Library
• Option to Share/ Email schedules and stories.
• Option to Print Schedule and Stories as PDF.
• No Internet required to Create OR Play any feature.
• Easy to use, attractive interface.
• No Ads
The app can be used by
– Those with autism
– Visual aid for situational stress relief of those considered neuroatypical
– Special educators
– Those with communication challenges
Please share your suggestions & feedback on
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/107302410009075383713
OR via Reviews Below
Whats New In this Visual Schedules and Social Stories?
Improvements and Bugs fixes for Android 9
Visual Schedules and Social Stories are two applications that can be used to help individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Visual Schedules can be used to help individuals understand what is going to happen throughout the day, while Social Stories can be used to help individuals understand social situations. Both applications have been found to be effective in helping individuals with autism spectrum disorder.
This concludes our article on Visual Schedules and Social Stories Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Visual Schedules and Social Stories for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Visual Schedules and Social Stories to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Visual Schedules and Social Stories and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Visual Schedules and Social Stories. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Visual Schedules and Social Stories.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.