Guitar scales are one of the most important building blocks of guitar playing. They are the basic foundation of melodies, solos and improvisation. Mastering scales will allow you to play any melody or solo you can imagine.
There are many different scales that can be used on the guitar. The major scale, the minor scale, the blues scale, the pentatonic scale, and the chromatic scale are some of the most popular scales.
Scales can be played in any key, and in any position on the fretboard. There are many different ways to play each scale, and each way will produce a different sound.
The best way to learn scales is to practice them regularly. There are many
This article is all about helping you get to know the Visual Scales: Guitar for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Visual Scales: Guitar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Piggy Plop Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Visual Scales: Guitar Andorid App Summary
The Visual Scales: Guitar was developed by the popular developer agency named Piggy Plop Studios. They have the Visual Scales: Guitar in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 38916 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Visual Scales: Guitar latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 28, 2017 was the last date the Visual Scales: Guitar was updated with new features. If you want to use the Visual Scales: Guitar on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Visual Scales: Guitar using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Visual Scales: Guitar For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Visual Scales: Guitar using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Visual Scales: Guitar on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Visual Scales: Guitar here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Visual Scales: Guitar for PC
1. Fully customizable fret board that can be 1 to 12 strings and tuned to any tuning imaginable.
2. Scale search interface offers many cues as to the notes that are being searched on and just how much of a match each scale is.
3. Scale library includes visual scales, search by scale name, root note, and/or scale notes.
4. Riff Filter allows you to play a riff on the fret board and VSG will tell you which scale you played in so you can keep on writing!
5. Free Version: Ad-free
6. Standard Tunings
7. Major/Melodic/Pentatonic/Blues/Bebop/Harmoic/Chromatic/Symmetric Scales
8. 6/7/8 String Guitar
9. 4/5 String Bass
10. 4/5 String Banjo
Visual Scales: Guitar App Overview and Details
Visual Scales: Guitar provides a giant library of scales that the user can choose from and view on a fully customizable and playable fret board.
Search for scales by scale name, root note, and/or scale notes. Or play a riff on the fret board and VSG will automatically find the best-fitting scale!
The fully customizable fret board can be 1 to 12 strings and tuned to any tuning imaginable. Create the instrument of your choice!
The scale search interface offers many cues as to the notes that are being searched on and just how much of a match each scale is.
Visual Scales: Guitar makes for a great writers reference. Wrote a riff but can’t figure out where to go from there? Riff Filter allows you to play a riff on the fret board and VSG will tell you which scale you played in so you can keep on writing!
6/7/8 String Guitar
4/5 String Bass
4/5 String Banjo
Riff Filter: Play a Riff and Find The Scale It’s In
Alternate Preset Tunings
Full Fret board Customization
Create New Instruments and Tunings.
Favorite and Filter On Your Most Used Scales.
Feedback is greatly appreciated and any suggested features will certainly be considered.
VSG is in its first stage of release. There are many updates planned for the future such as:
More guitar playback tones.
Also coming soon: Visual Scales: Piano!
Whats New In this Visual Scales: Guitar?
-Favorite and filter on the scales you use the most.
-Fix for bug that caused scales menu to crash on load.
-Fixes for various other small bugs.
-Save away custom instruments and tunings.
-Favorite preset/saved tunings.
-Improved support for phones without hardware buttons.
-Added pinch zoom (Zoom bar removed)
-Improved audio performance.
Visual Scales is an amazing guitar application that helps you learn and master the scales on the guitar. I have never been able to play scales very well, but with this application, it has become a breeze. The visual interface is extremely helpful and makes learning scales a fun and interactive experience. I would highly recommend this application to any guitarist, beginner or experienced.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Visual Scales: Guitar of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Visual Scales: Guitar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Visual Scales: Guitar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Visual Scales: Guitar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Visual Scales: Guitar.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.