Visual bones is an interactive 3D medical education software that helps users learn about the human skeleton. It is a great learning tool for students, doctors, and other medical professionals. With its realistic 3D graphics, users can explore the human skeleton in detail. They can also rotate and zoom in on the skeleton to get a closer look.
The technical specifications of the Visual Bones for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Visual Bones Andorid App Summary
Visual Bones was developed by Education Mobile and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Visual Bones from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Visual Bones is 2.4 on Play store with total users of 6269. The Visual Bones app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Visual Bones is Jun 23, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Visual Bones on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Visual Bones For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Visual Bones using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Visual Bones on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Visual Bones here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Visual Bones On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Education Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Visual Bones for PC
1. Zoom in and identify bones and other features by tapping on the screen.
2. Quiz mode – can be used as flashcards, displaying the highlighted region with no label.
3. Quick navigation – jump to a different region by selecting the thumbnail.
4. Multi-choice quiz.
5. Great for learning anatomy and physiology.
6. High-resolution images.
7. Free periodic updates.
8. Zoom in and identify bones and other features by tapping on the screen.
9. Quiz mode – can be used as flashcards, displaying the highlighted region with no label.
10. Quick navigation – jump to a different region by selecting the thumbnail.
Visual Bones App Overview and Details
Visual Bones is an interactive reference, and education tool. It not only covers bones from all the main regions of the body but also includes internal skull bones, laryngeal skeleton, ear bones, hand bones and foot bones. In additional, it includes several ligaments in the shoulder region, ankle and knee region and 6 types of synovial joints. Over 100 bone markers are added.
The app contains over 200 high-resolution images including 13 single bone images (major bones) from Gray’s Anatomy and more than 300 feature points which can be interactively selected. All region bone images were generated from the 3D rendering of the 3D virtual human skeleton. Once a feature point is selected, a bone or region is highlighted and it can be viewed in the anterior, posterior or lateral view. Each feature has its own label and short description.
The app also has 3D rotational models for the skull, internal skull, rib, shoulder, pelvis, and knee.
The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In additional, over 300 position quizzes and 3 quizzes with 76 multi-choice questions also are included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students – helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
★ No internet connection is required.
★ Tap and Zoom – zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode – can be used as the flash card as it displays the highlighted region with no label.
★ Quick Navigation – jump to a different region by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ High-resolution images.
★ Free periodic updates.
Skull, Skull internal, Nasal Cartilages, Spine Column, Rib Cage, Arm Bones, Hand Bones, Ear Bones, Pelvis, Knee, Ankle, Foot Bones, Synovial Joints.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality 3D bone images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it and bone or region is highlighted. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description. The rotation icons on the top of screen can be pressed to change the view of bones.
Whats New In this Visual Bones?
Improve user interface. API update.
Visual Bones is an excellent application that provides users with a detailed view of the human skeleton. The application is easy to use and provides accurate information about the bones in the human body. I highly recommend Visual Bones for anyone who is interested in learning more about the human skeleton.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Visual Bones on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Visual Bones to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Visual Bones and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Visual Bones. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Visual Bones.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.