Visual attention therapy is a type of therapy that is used to help people improve their focus and attention span. The therapy is based on the premise that people with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) have difficulty focusing on specific objects or tasks for an extended period of time. Visual attention therapy is designed to help people with ADHD improve their focus and attention span by teaching them how to better direct their attention to specific objects or tasks.
The latest Visual Attention Therapy Lite for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Visual Attention Therapy Lite Andorid App Summary
Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd. has developed the Visual Attention Therapy Lite for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Visual Attention Therapy Lite has got over 18655+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.40
The latest update of Visual Attention Therapy Lite is Jun 18, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Visual Attention Therapy Lite App Overview and Details
Visual Attention Therapy helps brain injury and stroke survivors, as well as struggling students, to improve scanning abilities. It also helps rehab professionals to assess for neglect and provide more efficient and effective therapy for attention deficits.
Visual Attention Therapy Lite gives you a free taste of the customization and utility of the full app: Visual Attention Therapy. This lite version lets you try Test and Practice modes with one level and layout, but is otherwise a fully functional app, allowing you to try 1 or 2 targets, all the signal and target colors and styles, and send e-mail reports.
Practicing scanning from left to right across a page helps retrain the brain to move the eyes correctly. Strengthening this essential skill can improve reading, concentration, memory, attention to detail, and speed of processing. Using two targets at once can help users with working memory and alternating attention.
1) Use the Test mode to help determine if a scanning or attention deficit exists.
2) Use the Practice mode to train scanning to find targets in order.
CANCELLATION TASKS JUST GOT BETTER
This professional cognitive training app takes traditional cancellation exercises, the evidence-based standard for testing and treating visuospatial neglect, and enhances them with benefits that are only available through technology:
* Targets must be tapped from left to right, top to bottom in Practice mode, training users to slow down and scan the entire screen before they can move forward.
* Sidebar signal can flash in a variety of colors to draw attention to the left or right.
* Auditory and a variety of visual cues give instant feedback and keep users engaged.
* Timed exercises increase motivation to work quickly and accurately.
* No need to spend time counting errors. Automated scoring includes data for accuracy by quadrant, time for completion, and mistakes in professional e-mailed reports.
* Adjustable layouts and 10 levels of difficulty allow you to customize the experience to meet changing needs or multiple users.
* An endless variety of combinations eliminates the need to photocopy exercises and saves paper.
Visual Attention Therapy was developed by a certified Speech-Language Pathologist and is used worldwide by SLPs, occupational therapists, vision specialists, and neuropsychologists to help adults and children with dyslexia, dementia, and attentional deficits.
People of all ages enjoy racing against the clock to challenge themselves to improve on their scores while improving their cognitive and reading skills. Levels featuring letters can support literacy goals, while symbol-based levels challenge visual memory skills.
This app contains no outside ads or in-app purchases, does not collect or transmit personal data, and links can be deactivated. Supporting evidence for the design of this app can be found at www.tactustherapy.com.
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? We offer a wide range to choose from. Get the right one for you at https://tactustherapy.com/find
Features of Visual Attention Therapy Lite for PC
levels ensure that users are challenged but not overwhelmed.
1. Visual Attention Therapy helps brain injury and stroke survivors, as well as struggling students, to improve scanning abilities.
2. It also helps rehab professionals to assess for neglect and provide more efficient and effective therapy for attention deficits.
3. Visual Attention Therapy Lite gives you a free taste of the customization and utility of the full app: Visual Attention Therapy.
4. This lite version lets you try Test and Practice modes with one level and layout, but is otherwise a fully functional app, allowing you to try 1 or 2 targets, all the signal and target colors and styles, and send e-mail reports.
5. Practicing scanning from left to right across a page helps retrain the brain to move the eyes correctly.
6. Strengthening this essential skill can improve reading, concentration, memory, attention to detail, and speed of processing.
7. Using two targets at once can help users with working memory and alternating attention.
8. Cancellation tasks just got better with the addition of technology benefits, such as adjustable levels and automated scoring.
9. The app is designed to keep users engaged with auditory and visual cues, as well as timed exercises.
10. Lastly, Visual Attention Therapy is an essential tool for rehab professionals to assess and treat visuospatial neglect.
Install “Visual Attention Therapy Lite” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Visual Attention Therapy Lite on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Visual Attention Therapy Lite app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Visual Attention Therapy Lite.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Visual Attention Therapy Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Visual Attention Therapy Lite?
– small fixes to make sure the app is working as expected
The Visual Attention Therapy Lite application is a helpful tool for individuals with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The app helps users improve their focus and attention span by providing exercises that challenge their visual attention skills. The app is easy to use and can be personalized to meet the needs of each user.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Visual Attention Therapy Lite for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Visual Attention Therapy Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Visual Attention Therapy Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Visual Attention Therapy Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Visual Attention Therapy Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.