VisiScript is a powerful, yet easy to use text editor that was designed with programmers in mind. It comes with all the features you would expect from a text editor, such as syntax highlighting, code folding, and bracket matching, as well as a number of features that are unique to VisiScript, such as the ability to quickly navigate through your code using the outline view, and the ability to quickly find and replace text.
So, you want to download the VisiScript Text Editor for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
VisiScript Text Editor Andorid App Summary
The VisiScript Text Editor is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the VisiScript Text Editor is Michael Neuroth. The current version of VisiScript Text Editor is 0.6.2.2 with a total user count of 19646 and an overall user rating of 2.7.
Jul 15, 2019 was the last date the VisiScript Text Editor was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download VisiScript Text Editor For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the VisiScript Text Editor on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the VisiScript Text Editor to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for VisiScript Text Editor. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the VisiScript Text Editor on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the VisiScript Text Editor on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||VisiScript Text Editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Michael Neuroth|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Get it On:|
VisiScript Text Editor App Overview and Details
This app is obsolete, please use now the SciteQt Text Editor app, which is optimized for touch devices like mobile phones and tablets. See: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.scintilla.sciteqt
Features of the code editor are:
★ Multiple documents in tabs
★ Project files
★ Encodings: utf-8 and latin-1
★ Code folding
★ Auto indent
★ Brace matching
★ Comment/uncomment blocks
★ Execute scripts
For advanced functions (navigate in source code, find in files, encrypt files, graphical output and debugger support for Python and minscript) and aditional script interpreters (minscript, Lua, Python, Haskell/Hugs, Scheme/Scheme48, newLisp) use the VisiScriptExtensions module: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mneuroth.visiscriptextensions
VisiScript is especially useful on tablets and with external keyboards for writing texts and programs.
VisiScript is implemented with Qt and uses the QScintilla library. VisiScript is available for ARM and x86 architecture.
VisiScript is released under the GPL. The sources and binary packages for other platforms (Windows, MacOS and Linux) could be found on the VisiScript homepage http://www.mneuroth.de/projects/Visiscript.html
Features of VisiScript Text Editor for PC
designed for touch devices like mobile phones and tablets. It has an optimized user interface for touch devices with big buttons and a comfortable code editor.
1. syntax highlighting
5. multiple documents
6. project files
7. utf-8 and latin-1 encodings
8. code folding
9. auto indent
10. brace matching
Whats New In this VisiScript Text Editor?
* Added support for sharing files for android (sending and receiving)
* Improved file dialog for android: using now storage access framework for access to sd card
* Bugfix: measurement of script execution time flag was not handled correctly
* Fixed problem with upgrading from version 0.6.1 (cleaning of data not needed after update)
* Fixed path for files directory
VisiScript is a powerful text editor that provides all the features you need to create and edit text files. With its simple and intuitive interface, VisiScript makes it easy to quickly create and edit text files.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the VisiScript Text Editor on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This VisiScript Text Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VisiScript Text Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the VisiScript Text Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VisiScript Text Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.