Visionapp is a Swedish company that provides software for managing and deploying applications. The company was founded in 1999 by four friends, Claes Näslund, Johan Runermark, Stefan Stenudd, and Peter Widell. The company’s first product was called Visionapp Remote, a software that allowed users to manage and deploy applications from a central location. In 2002, the company released Visionapp Application Server, a software that allowed users to manage and deploy applications from a central location. In 2004, the company released Visionapp Delivery Center, a software that allowed users to manage and deploy applications from a central location. In 2006, the company released Visionapp Service Desk, a software that allowed users to manage and deploy applications from
Do you know the technical specifics of Visionapp for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Visionapp Andorid App Summary
The Visionapp application developer is Education Star Media. They listed the Visionapp under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Visionapp is more than 371. With a 0.0, the latest 22.214.171.124 of the Visionapp is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Visionapp is Aug 24, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Visionapp on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Visionapp On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Education Star Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Visionapp Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Visionapp on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Visionapp and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Visionapp on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Visionapp for PC
1. User-friendly interface with amazing features.
2. Online attendance.
3. Fees management.
4. Homework submission.
5. Detailed performance reports.
6. Perfect on- the- go solution for parents.
7. Great amalgamation of simple user interface design.
8. Exciting features greatly loved by students, parents, and tutors.
9. Manages data associated with tutoring classes efficiently and transparently.
10. Improves communication between parents, students, and tutors.
Visionapp App Overview and Details
Visionapp is an online platform for managing data associated with its tutoring classes in the most efficient and transparent manner. It is a user-friendly app with amazing features like online attendance, fees management, homework submission, detailed performance reports and much more- a perfect on- the- go solution for parents to know about their wards’ class details. It’s a great amalgamation of simple user interface design and exciting features; greatly loved by students, parents, and tutors.
Whats New In this Visionapp?
Visionapp is a cloud-based service that provides users with a way to manage their IT assets. It allows users to inventory their devices, track license usage, and manage updates and patches. Visionapp also provides a variety of reporting features to help users better understand their IT infrastructure.
Downloading and installing the Visionapp for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Visionapp to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Visionapp and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Visionapp. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Visionapp.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.