Tug kW Power is a company that manufactures and sells electric power tugs. Their products are used to move heavy objects in factories, warehouses, and other industrial settings. Tug kW Power’s electric tugs are reliable, efficient, and easy to operate. Their products are backed by a team of experienced engineers who are dedicated to providing the best possible customer service.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Tug kW Power for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Tug kW Power For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Tug kW Power on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Tug kW Power using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Tug kW Power so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Tug kW Power on your computer.
|App Name:||Tug kW Power On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Tug kW Power Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Tug kW Power in the Productivity category. You can download and install Tug kW Power on your Android phone from there. Poseidon.Vessel.Management is the developer of Tug kW Power who made this app.
3.0 is the latest version of Tug kW Power that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 0. Plus, you’ll see that Tug kW Power has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of Tug kW Power, which is Apr 28, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Tug kW Power on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Tug kW Power for PC
a corporate logo.
1. App calculates bollard pull and power required for a barge in open water or inland waterways.
2. App can be certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) or for 3rd party surveyors.
3. App is useful for tug operators, captains, operational management, and Naval Architects and Marine Engineers involved in Marine Towing Operations for selection of tug for push/towing operations.
4. App uses data collected by the user to calculate tug’s power and bollard pull required to push a barge at a specified speed and environment.
5. App also calculates the tugs power and bollard pull required for a storm condition to hold a barge.
6. The bollard pull is shown in MT and required Power of the tug is in HP and kW.
7. It is recommended to have a Bollard Pull certificate for the tug but is not required as it is already factored into the calculations.
8. App should be used to select the appropriate tug (propulsion system) based on the required Bollard Pull.
9. Alternatively, it can be used to check whether a selected tug is suitable before the towing operation proceed.
10. No internet connection is required to save the output as a PDF or to use the app.
Tug kW Power App Overview and Details
Bollard Pull Calculator (METRIC UNITS)
The app will calculate the required bollard pull and power to push or tow a barge or group of barges in open water or inland waterways (protected waters). The calculations can be certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) or for 3rd party surveyors.
App is useful for tug operators, captains, operational management, and Naval Architects and Marine Engineers involved in Marine Towing Operations for selection of tug for push/towing operations.
What does this App do?
This app uses data collected by the user to calculate the tug’s power and bollard pull required to push a barge at a specified speed and environment. The app also calculates the tugs power and bollard pull required for a storm condition to hold a barge. The bollard pull is shown in MT and required Power of the tug is in HP and kW.
It is recommended to have a Bollard Pull certificate for the tug but is not required as it is already factored into the calculations.
The app should be used to select the appropriate tug (propulsion system) based on the required Bollard Pull. Alternatively, it can be used to check whether a selected tug is suitable before the towing operation proceed.
How to use this app?
The apps inputs are in red. The input requires barge dimensions (although this doesn’t have to be a barge) and deck cargo dimensions to calculate the areas the environment will act upon. The calculations are in black and automatically update with each input. Once finished with the inputs, use the print button to air print, save as a PDF or email PDF. The input values will be saved on the app allowing the user to still take calls, email, etc. without losing their data entry. When the app is closed, the app will reset to the default values. No internet connection is required to save the output as a PDF or to use the app. The print output or pdf can be used in a report to submit to client. A 25mm margin at top and bottom can be used for your company info using Adobe or similar PDF editor. Do not edit the calculated values in pdf editor and always save a PDF copy of the calculations for your records.
All calculations are done using DNV recommendations and Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering best practices. These calculations can be certified by DNV using the PDF printout. Additional details about the scope of work is provided by you such as the deck layout, selected tug, and vessel certificates.
The input units for this app are Metric (meters, etc). A English (feet, etc.) version of this app is available in the App Store. All the calculations are in SI units. This is required by most 3rd party certification agencies operating in the USA and Europe.
It is up to the user to input good data into the app. The hull of the vessel is input into the app and those calculations are already done for you. The area of the cargo requires the user to measure the front and side areas for input into the app. It is best to estimate it as a rectangle rather than measure every item and add their areas. This will save time and it is better to overestimate than underestimate wind area. Stability calculations should be done separately to ensure vessel safety and proper seafastening is installed.
1. DNV-RP-H103, 2011, Sec 7.2.6
2. ABS Rules for Building and Classing Mobile Offshore Drilling Units, 2019, C 3-1-2/1.3.2
Whats New In this Tug kW Power?
New app icon
The Tug kW Power application is an excellent tool for managing and monitoring power usage. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of power consumption for individual appliances and devices. This application is a valuable tool for managing energy usage and reducing costs.
That’s it! That’s how you download Tug kW Power on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Tug kW Power to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tug kW Power and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tug kW Power. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tug kW Power.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.