TempConvert is a simple to use app that converts between °C and °F. It is perfect for anyone who needs to quickly convert temperatures while on the go.
The technical specifications of the TempConvert (°C/°F) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
TempConvert (°C/°F) Andorid App Summary
TempConvert (°C/°F) was developed by CodexDeveloper and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download TempConvert (°C/°F) from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of TempConvert (°C/°F) is 4.0 on Play store with total users of 203. The TempConvert (°C/°F) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the TempConvert (°C/°F) is Apr 16, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the TempConvert (°C/°F) on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
TempConvert (°C/°F) App Overview and Details
Android application providing calculation output depending on selected Radio button and inserted number (positive or negative), displaying output in the form of basic calculation result according to two main formula for converting those values. The first one is formula for converting Celsius into Fahrenheit (°C->°F) degrees if and only if Celsius Radio button is checked as follows: °F(°C) = [ °C(input) * 9/5 + 32 ]. The second one is formula for converting Fahrenheit into Celsius (°F->°C) degrees if and only if Fahrenheit Radio button is checked as follows: °C(°F) = [ (°F(input) – 32) * 5/9 ]. If there is no inserted numbers in the input field but Calculate button is pressed, an error message will be displayed, depending on which Radio button is checked, so if Celsius Radio button is checked message will display: Insert a number for degrees in (°C), otherwise will be displayed message: Insert a number for degrees in (°F). Application displays error message if any wrong input is inserted as follows: Numbers are allowed only. Reset button displays default state and clear all field and checks Celsius Radio button. Application provides Black mode when black background is applied. Also, application containing few extra pages for explaining it’s functionality in the form of description. Application provides functional menu to navigate between pages (Activities). At the end, there is description page about used tool, program, software and device that is used for developing and testing application.
Features of TempConvert (°C/°F) for PC
1. The application will allow the user to input a number, and based on the radio button that is selected, will display the result in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
2. There will be a reset button that will reset the input field to default and also check the Celsius radio button.
3. There will be a black mode that will change the background to black.
4. There will be a page that describes the functionality of the application.
5. There will be a menu that will allow the user to navigate between the different pages (activities).
6. The application will contain a description of the tool, program, software and device that was used for development and testing.
How To Install & Download TempConvert (°C/°F) For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the TempConvert (°C/°F) for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the TempConvert (°C/°F).
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for TempConvert (°C/°F) on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the TempConvert (°C/°F) and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the TempConvert (°C/°F) on your computer right away.
|App Name:||TempConvert (°C/°F) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this TempConvert (°C/°F)?
TempConvert is a temperature converter application that is easy to use and helps users to convert temperatures quickly and easily between Celsius and Fahrenheit. The application has a simple user interface and is easy to navigate. TempConvert is a great application for anyone who needs to convert temperatures regularly.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the TempConvert (°C/°F) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This TempConvert (°C/°F) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TempConvert (°C/°F) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the TempConvert (°C/°F). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TempConvert (°C/°F).
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.