Synology Drive is a cloud storage service provided by Synology. It allows users to store files on the internet and access them from anywhere. Files can be shared with other users, and collaboration is possible with real-time collaboration tools.
Installing and using the Synology Drive for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Synology Drive Andorid App Summary
Synology Inc. has developed the Synology Drive application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. Synology Drive has over 1073088 users with a great 3.8 rating overall. The latest version of Synology Drive is currently 3.1.0.
The latest upstate time of the Synology Drive is Aug 2, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Synology Drive on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Synology Drive App Overview and Details
**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the latest Synology Drive 1.0.0 to get the complete set of features**
Android Drive allows you to easily access and manage files in your Synology Drive on the go. Apart from common file types, such as documents, images, videos and music, you can also open Synology Office document, spreadsheets and slides in the user-friendly viewer provided by Drive. In addition, the features of searching, sharing, moving and applying labels to files are all available on Android Device, which allows users to complete tasks efficiently anytime, anywhere.
Features of Synology Drive for PC
-Access and manage files on the go
-Open Synology Office documents
-Search, share, move, and apply labels to files
-Efficiently complete tasks anytime, anywhere
|App Name:||Synology Drive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Synology Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Synology Drive On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Synology Drive on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Synology Drive. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Synology Drive, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Synology Drive?
1. Improved the efficiency of syncing by monitoring file changes in real-time. Auto sync is triggered when file changes are detected. This option is enabled by default and can be disabled in auto sync settings.
2. Supports using “Secure Folder” as a sync folder on Samsung devices.
3. Supports using biometric authentication for unlocking Passcode Lock.
1. Minor bug fixes.
Overall, I found the Synology Drive application to be a great way to store and share files. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the application is very reliable. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to store and share files.
Did the guide help you download and install the Synology Drive for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Synology Drive, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Synology Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Synology Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Synology Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Synology Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.