Samsung Galaxy S Note is a 5.3 inch phablet designed and marketed by Samsung Electronics. It is the first device to feature the S Pen stylus. The S Pen is a pressure-sensitive pen that allows users to write and draw on the screen. The device also features a split-screen multitasking mode, which allows users to use two apps at the same time.
This article is all about helping you get to know the S Note for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install S Note For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the S Note for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the S Note.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for S Note on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the S Note and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the S Note on your computer right away.
|App Name:||S Note On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daily Tools Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
S Note Andorid App Summary
The S Note was developed by the popular developer agency named Daily Tools Apps. They have the S Note in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1116 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With S Note latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 22, 2022 was the last date the S Note was updated with new features. If you want to use the S Note on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the S Note using the emulator later on.
S Note App Overview and Details
you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS.
Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into S Notes.
S Notes provides various brush types and color mixers, so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters.
You may also share your paintings at PEN.UP right away.
S Notes is a hub for all your hand-written notes, sketches, drawings
Features of S Note for PC
-Create notes with texts, images, voice recordings, and music
-Share notes easily to SNS
-Import memos from S Note and Memo
-Draw fabulous paintings like professional painters
-Share paintings at PEN.UP right away
-A hub for all your hand-written notes, sketches, drawings
Whats New In this S Note?
S Note is a powerful note taking application that allows you to take notes, create to-do lists, and draw diagrams. The app also includes a number of templates that you can use to get started quickly. S Note is a great tool for taking notes and staying organized.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the S Note of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This S Note to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for S Note and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the S Note. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the S Note.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.