Samsung Galaxy S Note is an Android-based phablet smartphone. The device was first introduced in October 2011 as the Galaxy Note. The original Galaxy Note featured a 5.3-inch display, 2 GB of RAM, and a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor. The device was updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in October 2012, and to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean in July 2013. The Galaxy Note 3, which was introduced in September 2013, features a 5.7-inch display and 3 GB of RAM.
The technical specifications of the S Note for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
S Note Andorid App Summary
S Note was developed by Inside Zone and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download S Note from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of S Note is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 109443. The S Note app has a user rating of 1.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the S Note is Jan 20, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the S Note on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install S Note For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the S Note installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the S Note and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the S Note on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the S Note in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the S Note on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||S Note On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Inside Zone|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
S Note App Overview and Details
S Note is a note taking application which allows you to efficiently create, edit and manage notes.
It provides a number of user-friendly features that differentiates it from other note taking applications.
This includes easy file management with the ability to create categories and copy, move or delete files from within the application.
It also supports interactive multimedia functions and allows you to draw and write using S Pen.
– Freehand writing and drawing using S Pen or Finger, with various pre-defined pens and styles
– Insert charts, sketches, pictures, voice notes and set custom background in notes
– Supports up to 500 pages in a single note
– Supports searching of text(handwritten and keypad input) with different filters
– Categorization of notes
– Ability to print, export and share note as spd/image/pdf/text file
– Import and edit pdf files as notes
– Sync notes between multiple devices using Samsung/Evernote account
– S Note can also be used on devices which do not support S Pen.
In that case some features, which depend on S Pen, will not be available.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Storage: Used to access the S Note files stored on your phone and tablet
– Camera: Used to insert pictures into your notes
– Microphone: Used to insert voice recordings into your notes
– Location: Used to provide location information when opening webpages that request your location
– Calendar: Used to add Calendar links to action memo functions
– Insert sketches in S Note
– Search sketches using handwriting recognition
– Create and edit sketches using different pen settings
– Download new clips
Idea sketch can only be used from S Note.
Check for “Insert” menu option, on create/edit screen, to insert any sketch in S Note.
Features of S Note for PC
-S Note is a note taking application which allows you to efficiently create, edit and manage notes
-It provides a number of user-friendly features that differentiates it from other note taking applications, including easy file management with the ability to create categories and copy, move or delete files from within the application
-It also supports interactive multimedia functions and allows you to draw and write using S Pen
-Supports up to 500 pages in a single note, supports searching of text(handwritten and keypad input) with different filters
-Categorization of notes
-Ability to print, export and share note as spd/image/pdf/text file
-Import and edit pdf files as notes
-Sync notes between multiple devices using Samsung/Evernote account
-Idea sketch can only be used from S Note
Whats New In this S Note?
S Note is a powerful note taking application that allows you to take notes, create to-do lists, and draw sketches. You can also sync your notes with other devices and access them online. S Note is a great way to keep your thoughts organized and easily accessible.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the S Note on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This S Note to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for S Note and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the S Note. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the S Note.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.