ProjectGravity is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows users to store and share data securely and anonymously. ProjectGravity is built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses smart contracts to ensure security and privacy. ProjectGravity is the first decentralized cloud storage platform to offer secure and anonymous storage.
The technical specifications of the ProjectGravity for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ProjectGravity Andorid App Summary
ProjectGravity was developed by IndieDevPT
The latest update date of the ProjectGravity is Aug 2, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ProjectGravity on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
ProjectGravity App Overview and Details
This is a simple game where you pick powerups and use gravity in order to keep in the game. Good luck,
Features of ProjectGravity for PC
1. Choose from a variety of powerups to help you stay in the game.
2. Use gravity to your advantage to keep yourself in the game.
3. Play through challenging levels that will test your skills.
4. Compete against your friends for the top spot on the leaderboard.
5. Unlock new characters and powerups as you progress.
6. Enjoy beautiful graphics and stunning effects.
7. Easy to learn, but difficult to master.
8. Hours of fun gameplay.
9. Perfect for players of all ages.
10. Free to download and play.
How To Install & Download ProjectGravity For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the ProjectGravity for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the ProjectGravity.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for ProjectGravity on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the ProjectGravity and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the ProjectGravity on your computer right away.
|App Name:||ProjectGravity On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ProjectGravity?
ProjectGravity is a social media platform that connects people with shared interests and allows them to communicate and collaborate with each other. It is a great way to make new friends and connect with people who share your interests. The ProjectGravity community is friendly and welcoming, and I have had a great experience using the app. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to connect with people who share their interests.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ProjectGravity on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ProjectGravity to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ProjectGravity and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the ProjectGravity. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ProjectGravity.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.