Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation software program developed by Microsoft. It was first released in 1987 as part of the Microsoft Office suite. PowerPoint is used to create slideshows that contain text, graphics, and other objects. Slides can be displayed on a computer or projector.
The technical specifications of the Microsoft PowerPoint for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Microsoft PowerPoint Andorid App Summary
Microsoft PowerPoint was developed by Microsoft Corporation and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Microsoft PowerPoint from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint is 16.0.15601.20052 on Play store with total users of 1776960618. The Microsoft PowerPoint app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Microsoft PowerPoint is Aug 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Microsoft PowerPoint on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Microsoft PowerPoint For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Microsoft PowerPoint and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Microsoft PowerPoint in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Microsoft PowerPoint on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Microsoft PowerPoint On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft PowerPoint App Overview and Details
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation and slides app that you can carry with you wherever you go. Make a slideshow with music, graphics and charts. Leverage templated PowerPoint slideshows in quarterly reports, yearly reports and more.
The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar slideshow tool you know and love. Create, edit, and view slideshows and present quickly and easily from anywhere. Refine your delivery so you can present with confidence, using Presenter Coach.
Access recently used PowerPoint files quickly while on the go. Sync seamlessly across devices, so you no longer have to worry about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile.
Give presentations with training from Presenter Coach, a new AI tool designed to help with public speaking. Practice presentations on your own using a presentation timer with Presenter Coach. Presenter Coach helps you practice presentations with real-time suggestions to help you adjust your pacing, avoid “umms” and speak confidently.
Make a slideshow with powerful and customizable presentations that make you stand out. Create and present with confidence from anywhere. Make an impactful presentation easily. PowerPoint gives you the ability to collaborate and edit your ppt or pptx files in real time and customize it on the go.
Present with Confidence
• Edit & present slideshows using PowerPoint mobile
• Present a slideshow free of errors with the help of Presenter Coach
• This presentation maker gives you the option to create presentations from scratch or work on pre-existing slides
• Practice slideshow presentations for your yearly reports with the Presenter Coach to master public speaking
• Make a slideshow & present your point clearly & confidently using presentation view on any device
Make a Lasting Impression
• Make a slideshow using PowerPoint templates or create your own custom slides; an expertly crafted presentation is always a winner
• Presentation timer lets you deliver your slideshows & present information concisely
• Become a skilled presentation maker & take advantage of the slides app with highly customizable tools & present your slideshows with confidence
• Photo Slideshow: Add any photo or take one right from the app
• Slideshow video maker: Insert any video or record a new one right from your phone
Work with Others Easily
• PowerPoint makes it easy for you to collaborate with others
• Make a slideshow & share with your team to get feedback & edits
• Easily manage permissions & see who’s working in your presentation & on which slides
• Integrated comments within the slides let you stay on top of changes & feedback
1 GB RAM or above
Become a skilled presentation maker & take advantage of the slides app with highly customizable tools and present your slideshows with confidence
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Features of Microsoft PowerPoint for PC
slides with music, graphics, & charts to really capture your audience’s attention
• Use presenter view to look like a pro while presenting on any device
• Quickly access recently used PowerPoint files while on the go
• PowerPoint syncs seamlessly across devices so you can work on your presentation anywhere
Whats New In this Microsoft PowerPoint?
Thank you for using PowerPoint.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
Microsoft PowerPoint is a computer application used to create presentations. It was originally created for the Macintosh computer in 1987, and the first Microsoft version was released for the Windows operating system in 1990. PowerPoint is part of the Microsoft Office family of applications.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft PowerPoint to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft PowerPoint and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft PowerPoint. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft PowerPoint.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.