Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud storage service offered by Microsoft. It allows users to store files on a remote server and access them from any device with an internet connection. Files can be shared with other users, and changes made by other users can be synced back to the user’s device. OneDrive also includes a built-in document editor and a number of collaboration tools.
We will help you download the Microsoft OneDrive for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Microsoft OneDrive on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Microsoft OneDrive on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Microsoft OneDrive, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Microsoft OneDrive, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Microsoft OneDrive appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Microsoft OneDrive by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Microsoft OneDrive on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Microsoft OneDrive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft OneDrive Andorid App Summary
Microsoft Corporation is the developer of the Microsoft OneDrive, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Microsoft OneDrive from them is 6.62.1 with over 2869234831 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Microsoft OneDrive is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Microsoft OneDrive is Aug 26, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Microsoft OneDrive on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Microsoft OneDrive App Overview and Details
Microsoft OneDrive gives you more storage space for your photos and files. OneDrive’s cloud storage will secure photos, videos, files and keep them safe. Keep your files protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share photos files, photos, and videos with friends and family for safe and free storage. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free storage space or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB or 100 GB of cloud storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up photos & videos
• More storage for all of your important files. Upload photos, videos, documents & more
• Automatic photo backup & secure photo storage when you turn on Camera Upload
• Find photos in the photo locker easily with automatic tagging
• View & share photos on your phone, computer & online
• Free storage & photo locker will secure photos & keep them safe
• Upload videos & keep them in secure photo storage
• Bedtime Backup is a dedicated backup state for seamless photo backup while you’re snoozing
File sharing and access
• Secure photo storage for all of your photos, videos & albums
• Share files, photos, videos & albums with friends & family
• Share photos & upload videos easily
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Secure folder settings offer password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest & in transit
• Personal Vault: protect important files with identity verification in secure folder storage
• Secure photos, upload videos & keep them safe with secure photo storage
• Restore files with version history
• Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
Collaboration with Microsoft
• Share files across platforms & share photos in the photo locker
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit & collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote files stored in OneDrive
• Back up, view & save Office documents
• Scan, sign, markup & send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Keep documents safe in a secure folder
• Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
• Search docs by name or content
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Microsoft 365 Personal & Family Subscription
• Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region
• More storage with 1 TB per person for up 6 people with the Family subscription
• OneDrive premium features accessible for everyone in the plan
• Share files, folders and photos for specific time windows for added security
• Protect your passwords with password-protected sharing links
• Secure file sharing app with added ransomware detection and recovery security features
• File Restore: Recover files up to 30 days after malicious attacks, file corruption, or accidental edits or deletions
• Share up to 10x more content a day with friends and family
• Access premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and OneDrive
Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be canceled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan
Features of Microsoft OneDrive for PC
photo locker with friends on other services
-Microsoft OneDrive gives you more storage space for your photos and files.
-OneDrive’s cloud storage will secure photos, videos, files and keep them safe.
-Keep your files protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices.
-The OneDrive app lets you view and share photos files, photos, and videos with friends and family for safe and free storage.
-Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos.
-Start with 5 GB of free storage space or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB or 100 GB of cloud storage.
-Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features: automatic photo backup, secure photo storage, file sharing and access, collaboration with Microsoft, and security.
-All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest & in transit.
-Personal Vault: protect important files with identity verification in secure folder storage.
-Secure photos, upload videos & keep them safe with secure photo storage.
-Restore files with version history.
-Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery.
Whats New In this Microsoft OneDrive?
You can now display your media files on a Chromecast receiver or TV from a compatible device. Look for a Cast icon showing in the top toolbar. We hope you enjoy this top-requested feature!
Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud-based storage application that allows users to store files and folders in the cloud. OneDrive is available as a standalone application and as part of the Microsoft Office 365 subscription. OneDrive users can access their files from any computer or device with an Internet connection. OneDrive offers a variety of features, including the ability to share files and folders with other users, and to collaborate on documents with other users. OneDrive is a free application and is available for Windows,
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Microsoft OneDrive? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft OneDrive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft OneDrive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft OneDrive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft OneDrive.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.