Microsoft Office is a popular software application for creating, editing, and sharing documents. Office includes a variety of programs for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. It is a widely used application, and many people find it helpful for both personal and professional tasks.
We will help you download the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
You want to download and install Microsoft Office: Edit & Share on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Microsoft Office: Edit & Share on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Microsoft Office: Edit & Share On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft Corporation is the developer of the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share from them is 16.0.15601.20060 with over 643775390 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share is Aug 26, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity, document, spreadsheet, presentation, and file management. Microsoft Office can be used as a cover letter creator with the help of powerful, customizable templates.
Scan or sign PDF files, create spreadsheets, build your resume or draft up documents anytime and anywhere by accessing integrated Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are, even if your network connection is temporarily interrupted. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximize your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Combined:
• Widely used tools now accessible within a single application, the go-to docs app for productivity.
• Use Microsoft Office as a cover letter creator and resume editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel & PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage.
• Word documents and excel sheets can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Excel worksheets can be created using one of the many templates available in-app, or instantly edited.
• Document and file shared view makes it easy to access and collaborate via Outlook and Teams.
• Documents like resumes and cover letters can be edited by others for seamless collaboration.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, sheets and documents.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• The PDF converter tool allows you to scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Spreadsheets and documents can be transferred between your phone and computer or shared instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111
whiteboard notes with Office Lens.
• Convert written or typed text into a searchable PDF document.
• The app’s built-in scanner makes it easy to scan and fax documents.
Thank you for using Office.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Microsoft Office: Edit & Share is a powerful application that allows users to edit and share documents. The application is easy to use and provides users with a variety of features that allow them to create and edit documents. The application also allows users to share documents with others, making it a convenient tool for collaboration.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft Office: Edit & Share to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft Office: Edit & Share and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft Office: Edit & Share.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.