KW DDC is a library cataloguing system that uses the Dewey Decimal Classification scheme. It is used by libraries all over the world to organize and catalog their collections.
So, you want to download the KW DDC for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
KW DDC Andorid App Summary
The KW DDC is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the KW DDC is KWautomotive GmbH. The current version of KW DDC is 1.06 with a total user count of 3156 and an overall user rating of 3.4.
Nov 19, 2016 was the last date the KW DDC was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download KW DDC For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the KW DDC on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the KW DDC to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for KW DDC. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the KW DDC on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the KW DDC on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||KW DDC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KWautomotive GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 19, 2016|
|Get it On:|
KW DDC App Overview and Details
This app enables your Android device to program, save and recall different damper setups on your DDC coilover kit.
Features of KW DDC for PC
-Ability to program, save and recall different damper setups on your DDC coilover kit
-Enables Android device to communicate with DDC coilover kit
-Allows for on-the-fly adjustments to your damper settings
-Gives you the ability to store your favorite damper setups
-Provides you with a user-friendly interface
-Compatible with most Android devices
-Works with DDC coilover kits made by different manufacturers
-Can be used for both street and track driving
Whats New In this KW DDC?
stabilere WiFi Verbindung
KW DDC has been an amazing tool for our district. With its ability to track and monitor student data, we have been able to help each and every student reach their full potential. Thank you for creating such an amazing program!
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the KW DDC on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This KW DDC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KW DDC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the KW DDC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KW DDC.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.