KR Keyboard is a keyboard designed for the Korean market. It offers a number of features that are specific to the Korean language, including a dedicated Korean input method and a range of special characters that are used in the Korean language. The keyboard is also designed to be easy to use, with a simple layout and a range of handy shortcuts.
We will help you download the KR Keyboard for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install KR Keyboard on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install KR Keyboard on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for KR Keyboard on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the KR Keyboard as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||KR Keyboard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KHUN SOE ZAW THU|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
KR Keyboard Andorid App Summary
KHUN SOE ZAW THU is the developer of the KR Keyboard, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the KR Keyboard from them is 1.0.0 with over 10916 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the KR Keyboard is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the KR Keyboard is Jan 14, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the KR Keyboard on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
KR Keyboard App Overview and Details
KR Keyboard language For Burmese, PaOh Kham Kaung and PaOh Kham Dom
ပအိုဝ်ႏခမ်းကောင် တွမ်ႏ ပအိုဝ်ႏခမ်းဒွမ် သွုံꩻလꩻဩ
Features of KR Keyboard for PC
– 10 keyboard languages including Burmese, PaOh Kham Kaung and PaOh Kham Dom
– Keyboard layouts designed specifically for the Burmese, PaOh Kham Kaung and PaOh Kham Dom languages
– word prediction and auto-correction features to make typing easier
– support for both touch and type keyboard input
– on-screen keyboard supports split-screen mode for easy two-handed typing
– customized keyboard themes to match your mood or style
– fast and responsive keyboard with smart predictive text
– easy access to common punctuation symbols and special characters
Whats New In this KR Keyboard?
KR Keyboard is a powerful, feature-rich keyboard application that makes typing on your Android device easier and more efficient than ever before. With KR Keyboard, you can customize your keyboard with a variety of themes, fonts, and settings, and access a wealth of handy features and tools. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, KR Keyboard is the perfect keyboard for you.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the KR Keyboard? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This KR Keyboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KR Keyboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the KR Keyboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KR Keyboard.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.