KR Directory is a web directory with a human edited submission system. It is a great resource for finding information on businesses, products, and services.
Our goal is to help you get the KR Directory for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
KR Directory Andorid App Summary
The developer of the KR Directory is KR and they’ve done a great job at keeping KR Directory simple yet highly interactive. You can find the KR Directory under Lifestyle of Play Store. KR Directory’s latest version is 1.0.4 with an impressive user base of over 339. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love KR Directory.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the KR Directory is Jan 11, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the KR Directory on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
KR Directory App Overview and Details
– KR Services Network
– Staff Search
– Service Office Search
– Emergency Call
Features of KR Directory for PC
1. KR Directory provides a searchable list of staff members.
2. KR Directory provides a searchable list of service offices.
3. KR Directory provides emergency contact information.
4. KR Services Network provides a searchable list of services.
5. Staff Search allows users to search for staff by name or department.
6. Service Office Search allows users to search for service offices by name or location.
7. Emergency Call provides a direct line to emergency services.
8. KR Services Network provides detailed information about each service.
9. Staff Search and Service Office Search are both mobile-friendly.
10. Emergency Call is available in multiple languages.
Whats New In this KR Directory?
Download & Install KR Directory For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the KR Directory app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the KR Directory app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the KR Directory will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed KR Directory on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||KR Directory On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
KR Directory is an extremely useful application for Android devices. It allows users to quickly and easily find the contact information for businesses and individuals. The user interface is clean and easy to navigate, and the functionality is top notch. KR Directory is a must have for any Android device.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the KR Directory for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the KR Directory, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This KR Directory to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KR Directory and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the KR Directory. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KR Directory.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.