If you are a Java developer, you will definitely love Jvdroid Pro – an IDE for Java that makes Java development easier and faster. It offers a great set of features such as code completion, refactoring, code analysis and more that will help you write and manage your Java code more efficiently. With Jvdroid Pro, you will be able to create Java applications quickly and easily.
The technical specifications of the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java Andorid App Summary
Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java was developed by IIEC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 768. The Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java is Jan 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java for PC
any form, including but not limited to, commercial, open source and freeware).
1. Offline Java compiler – no Internet is required to run Java programs.
2. Standalone OpenJDK 11 – enjoy the latest standards support and use any jar libraries you like.
3. Maven projects and libraries support.
4. Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
5. Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
6. Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell is also available.
7. Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun.
8. Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven (no code prediction and analysis is provided for these languages).
9. Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE.
10. Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java App Overview and Details
Jvdroid Pro is the most easy to use and powerful Java IDE for Android.
Professional edition features:
– All premium features available out-of-the-box, no in-app purchases required.
– Premium-only dedicated support.
– Non-personal usage allowed for one device per purchase.
– More professional features to be announced.
– Offline Java compiler: no Internet is required to run Java programs.
– Standalone OpenJDK 11: enjoy the latest standards support and use any jar libraries you like.
– Maven projects and libraries support.
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
– Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell is also available.
– Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun.
– Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven (no code prediction and analysis is provided for these languages).
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE.
– Javadoc viewer for methods and classes.
– Code formatter.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– One click share on Pastebin.
Jvdroid requires at least 250MB free internal memory. 300MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy Maven libraries (like Kotlin runtime).
Jvdroid doesn’t build native Android applications, as Android uses other Java implementation, and its Java version is older.
Take a part in development of Jvdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
Busybox and OpenJDK in Jvdroid APK are licensed under GPL, email us for the source code.
This application is considered to be distributed legally when downloaded from the Play Store only.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Whats New In this Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java?
Implemented Scoped Storage for Android 11+
Added Storage Access Framework support for all Android versions
Added workaround for Android 12 compatibility problems
Java is a versatile language that can be used for a variety of purposes. With Jvdroid Pro, you can create Java applications for Android devices with ease. The IDE is easy to use and provides all the tools you need to develop high-quality applications. You can also export your applications to the Google Play Store for distribution.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jvdroid Pro – IDE for Java.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.