Jvdroid is a powerful Java IDE with a lot of features. It has a user-friendly interface and it’s very easy to use. Jvdroid supports all Java versions from 6 to 10. It also supports JavaFX.
Installing and using the Jvdroid – IDE for Java for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Jvdroid – IDE for Java Andorid App Summary
IIEC has developed the Jvdroid – IDE for Java application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Jvdroid – IDE for Java has over 481658 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Jvdroid – IDE for Java is currently 2.0.
The latest upstate time of the Jvdroid – IDE for Java is Jan 9, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Jvdroid – IDE for Java on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Jvdroid – IDE for Java App Overview and Details
Jvdroid is the most easy to use and powerful educational Java IDE for Android.
– Offline Java compiler: no Internet is required to run Java programs.
– Standalone OpenJDK 11: enjoy the latest standards support and use any jar libraries you like.
– Maven projects and libraries support.
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
– Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell is also available.
– Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun.
– Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven (no code prediction and analysis is provided for these languages).
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
– Javadoc viewer for methods and classes.
– Code formatter.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Jvdroid requires at least 250MB free internal memory. 300MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy Maven libraries (like Kotlin runtime).
Jvdroid doesn’t build native Android applications, as Android uses other Java implementation, and its Java version is older.
Take a part in development of Jvdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
Busybox and OpenJDK in Jvdroid APK are licensed under GPL, email us for the source code.
This application is considered to be distributed legally when downloaded from the Play Store only.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Features of Jvdroid – IDE for Java for PC
and/or its affiliates.
1. Offline Java compiler
2. Standalone OpenJDK 11
3. Maven projects and libraries support
4. Examples available out-of-the-box
5. Full-featured Terminal Emulator
6. Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell
7. Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun
8. Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven
9. Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis
10. GPL licensed Busybox and OpenJDK in Jvdroid APK
|App Name:||Jvdroid – IDE for Java On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Jvdroid – IDE for Java On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Jvdroid – IDE for Java on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Jvdroid – IDE for Java. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Jvdroid – IDE for Java, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Jvdroid – IDE for Java?
Implemented Scoped Storage for Android 11+
Added Storage Access Framework support for all Android versions
Added workaround for Android 12 compatibility problems
Jvdroid is an IDE for Java application development that provides a wide range of features for creating, editing, compiling, and debugging Java applications. It offers a user-friendly interface with support for drag-and-drop operations, as well as advanced editing features that allow you to work with code more effectively. The compiler and debugger work together to provide accurate results, and the built-in project management features make it easy to keep your projects organized.
Did the guide help you download and install the Jvdroid – IDE for Java for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Jvdroid – IDE for Java, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Jvdroid – IDE for Java to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jvdroid – IDE for Java and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jvdroid – IDE for Java. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jvdroid – IDE for Java.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.