This article is all about helping you get to know the JP Hiragana：ひらがな for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download JP Hiragana：ひらがな For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the JP Hiragana：ひらがな on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the JP Hiragana：ひらがな using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for JP Hiragana：ひらがな so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the JP Hiragana：ひらがな on your computer.
|App Name:||JP Hiragana：ひらがな On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
JP Hiragana：ひらがな Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the JP Hiragana：ひらがな in the Education category. You can download and install JP Hiragana：ひらがな on your Android phone from there. BonnyLoch is the developer of JP Hiragana：ひらがな who made this app.
2.0 is the latest version of JP Hiragana：ひらがな that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 32. Plus, you’ll see that JP Hiragana：ひらがな has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of JP Hiragana：ひらがな, which is Aug 6, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install JP Hiragana：ひらがな on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of JP Hiragana：ひらがな for PC
1. Learn how to read and write Hiragana.
2. Write Japanese text using both Hiragana and Kanji.
3. Write children’s picture books in Japanese.
4. Understand why Japanese people use both Hiragana and Kanji.
5. Practice drawing Hiragana letters.
6. Learn about the difference between the face of Japanese text written in Hiragana and Kanji.
7. See a list of Hiragana letters.
8. Tap on a Hiragana letter to practice how to draw it.
9. Understand why some words are replaceable with Kanji character.
10. Enjoy drawing Hiragana letters!
JP Hiragana：ひらがな App Overview and Details
In Japan, we are taught how to read and write Hiragana during the first grade (Age 6). Once you got it, you would be able to write a letter or mail in Japanese however the face of the mail, that written in Japanese used only Hiragana, is not the same one as what you would see in the newspaper.
Unless you write a children’s picture book, you are supposed to write Japanese text using not only Hiragana but also Kanji character, Chinese character in other words.
Here is an example.
Let’s say, if you want to say that you like warm weather.
If you only use Hiragana to write this, it would be
(A) わたし は あたたかい きこう が すき です
[watasi wa atatakai kikou ga suki desu].
Then, if you replace some words with Kanji character, it would be
(B) 私 は 暖かい 気候 が 好き です
[watasi wa atatakai kikou ga suki desu].
As you see, even though the face of (A) is different from the face of (B), both of them are exactly the same meaning.
What is difference is that some words are replaced to Kanji character, such as
– わたし or 私, means [ I ].
– あたたかい or 暖かい, means [ warm ].
– きこう or 気候, means [ weather ].
– すき or 好き, means [ like ].
You might wonder why only 4 words are replaced to Kanji and what about other words because these 4 words are replaceable words to Kanji character.
You might think why Japanese people use not only Hiragana but also Kanji character. As my understanding, it would be more concise, and also more easy to read, I suppose.
What you would see in this app is a list of Hiragana letters. If you tap one of those letters, you can practice how to draw its letter.
Enjoy drawing Hiragana letters!
Whats New In this JP Hiragana：ひらがな?
Add switch to select English or Japanese on How To Use pages.
Add Hiragana notation on Practice Hiragana letter page.
JP Hiragana is a great application for anyone looking to learn the Japanese Hiragana alphabet. The app is easy to use and provides all the information you need to start reading and writing in Hiragana. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to learn Japanese.
That’s it! That’s how you download JP Hiragana：ひらがな on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This JP Hiragana：ひらがな to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JP Hiragana：ひらがな and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the JP Hiragana：ひらがな. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JP Hiragana：ひらがな.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.