The Junior Chamber International (JCI) is a global organization of young active citizens ages 18-40 who are dedicated to creating positive change. JCI GO is the global online community of young active citizens who are committed to creating positive change in their communities. Our mission is to connect, engage, and empower young active citizens around the world.
We will help you download the JCI GO for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install JCI GO on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the JCI GO on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the JCI GO, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the JCI GO, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the JCI GO appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the JCI GO by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the JCI GO on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||JCI GO On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
JCI GO Andorid App Summary
EIGHTJAPAN is the developer of the JCI GO, and they have the app under the Lifestyle of Google Play Store. The latest version of the JCI GO from them is 10.6.0.0 with over 454 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the JCI GO is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the JCI GO is Mar 28, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the JCI GO on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
JCI GO App Overview and Details
推奨OSバージョン ：Android9.0 以上
Features of JCI GO for PC
1. The app can be used to find JCI member businesses both in Japan and abroad.
2. Member profiles and app-exclusive news can be viewed from within the app.
3. The app may not function properly in certain network conditions.
4. For the best experience, we recommend using the app on devices running Android 9.0 or higher.
5. The app may request permission to access your location for the purpose of finding nearby shops or other information.
6. Please be assured that your personal location information will not be accessed or used for any other purpose outside of the app.
7. The app may request permission to access your device’s storage in order to prevent the misuse of coupons.
8. Please be assured that the information stored on your device will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes of coupon security.
9. The app’s content is copyrighted by Eight Japan Co., Ltd. and is not to be reproduced, quoted, or distributed without prior written consent.
Whats New In this JCI GO?
I was so impressed with the Johnson County Interactive GO app! It was easy to use and had a ton of great features. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to stay connected with their community.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the JCI GO? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This JCI GO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JCI GO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the JCI GO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JCI GO.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.