JC Radio is the student-run radio station at John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio. The station is on the air 24/7, playing a mix of music, news, and talk programming.
The latest JC RADIO for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
JC RADIO Andorid App Summary
StePro Multimedia has developed the JC RADIO for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, JC RADIO has got over 363+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 9.6
The latest update of JC RADIO is Dec 25, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
JC RADIO App Overview and Details
J C RADIO is an online radio station established by Bis. Nana Prof. Alexander Tweneboah Yeboah. The JC stands for (Jesus’ Compassion). This station is purposely established to help propagate the word of God to the world. As a station situated in the heart of Jedua-kese, this radio seeks to educate the citizens and promote the cultural values of the community. Finally, JC Radio brings to her audience, good music, exciting and uplifting programs
Features of JC RADIO for PC
1. JC Radio is an online radio station established by Bis. Nana Prof. Alexander Tweneboah Yeboah.
2. The JC stands for (Jesus’ Compassion).
3. This station is purposely established to help propagate the word of God to the world.
4. As a station situated in the heart of Jedua-kese, this radio seeks to educate the citizens and promote the cultural values of the community.
5. Finally, JC Radio brings to her audience, good music, exciting and uplifting programs.
Install “JC RADIO” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the JC RADIO on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the JC RADIO app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install JC RADIO.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||JC RADIO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||StePro Multimedia|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 25, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this JC RADIO?
This is the official app of JC Radio
We would like to conclude our application by thanking you for your time and consideration. We believe that JC Radio would be a valuable addition to the campus community, and we look forward to working with you to make that a reality.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the JC RADIO for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This JC RADIO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JC RADIO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the JC RADIO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JC RADIO.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.