JC AR Education Project is a nonprofit organization that provides educational opportunities to underprivileged students in the Philippines. The organization was founded in 2006 by JC and AR, two college students who wanted to make a difference in their community.
Since its inception, JC AR Education Project has helped thousands of students obtain a higher education. The organization has a proven track record of success, with a 100% graduation rate for its students.
JC AR Education Project is dedicated to helping underprivileged students achieve their dreams of a higher education. The organization provides scholarships, mentorship, and guidance to its students, and has a proven track record of success.
The technical specifications of the JC AR Education Project for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
JC AR Education Project Andorid App Summary
JC AR Education Project was developed by Osage and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download JC AR Education Project from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of JC AR Education Project is 1.0.3 on Play store with total users of 146. The JC AR Education Project app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the JC AR Education Project is Jul 20, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the JC AR Education Project on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install JC AR Education Project For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the JC AR Education Project installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the JC AR Education Project and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the JC AR Education Project on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the JC AR Education Project in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the JC AR Education Project on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||JC AR Education Project On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
JC AR Education Project App Overview and Details
Jockey Club Augmented Reality in Arts Education Project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust and organised by Osage Art Foundation, in collaboration with four higher education institutions. The Project offers students and teachers in Hong Kong a unique interdisciplinary education programme that integrates the four pillars of art, culture, technology, and history. Students are able to experience the process of producing the AR art project through research, concept development, scenographic design, photogrammetry, and the realization of an exhibition.
With the “JC AR Education Project” app installed, you are invited to explore and interact with the 26 AR 3D models created by the secondary school students and placed in different locations in Tai Kwun. You will be able to enter the virtual world and interact in the present with AR models drawn from the stories of past and future, compose and recreate your own new narratives.
About the Project: www.jcaraep.org
All the content of works are independently produced by the organiser/creative team, and do not reflect the views or opinions of the Project nor the Funder.
Features of JC AR Education Project for PC
1. The JC AR Education Project offers students and teachers in Hong Kong a unique interdisciplinary education programme that integrates the four pillars of art, culture, technology, and history.
2. Students are able to experience the process of producing the AR art project through research, concept development, scenographic design, photogrammetry, and the realization of an exhibition.
3. The JC AR Education Project app offers users the opportunity to explore and interact with 26 AR 3D models created by secondary school students.
4. The AR models are based on stories from the past and future and allow users to compose and recreate their own new narratives.
5. The JC AR Education Project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust and organized by Osage Art Foundation, in collaboration with four higher education institutions.
6. The Project website offers more information on the JC AR Education Project, including how to download the app and where to find the AR models.
7. The JC AR Education Project is an ongoing project that will be running until 2019.
8. The JC AR Education Project has already produced 26 AR models that are available to explore through the app.
9. The JC AR Education Project team is made up of artists, educators, and researchers who are passionate about art and technology.
10. The JC AR Education Project is an excellent opportunity for students to learn about art and technology and to use those skills to
Whats New In this JC AR Education Project?
The JC AR Education Project would provide a much-needed resource for the students of Jefferson County, Arkansas. The project would provide a dedicated space where students could come to learn about and explore careers, access technology and resources, and collaborate with their peers. The JC AR Education Project would be a valuable asset to the community and would help to prepare the next generation of leaders.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the JC AR Education Project on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This JC AR Education Project to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JC AR Education Project and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the JC AR Education Project. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JC AR Education Project.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.