f(x)Wallet is a mobile app that allows you to store, send and receive cryptocurrencies. The app supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all other ERC-20 tokens. f(x)Wallet is built on the Ethereum blockchain and is fully decentralized.
This article is all about helping you get to know the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs on your computer right away.
|App Name:||f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pundi X Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs Andorid App Summary
The f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs was developed by the popular developer agency named Pundi X Labs. They have the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.14.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 17098 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 23, 2022 was the last date the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs was updated with new features. If you want to use the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs using the emulator later on.
f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs App Overview and Details
Developed by Pundi X Labs, an easy-to-use and secure decentralized wallet app, supporting multiple blockchains, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Function X as well as staking and cross-chain features.
-Supports on-chain storage, transfer, and exchange of digital assets such as Bitcoin, ERC-20s, and Function X.
-Supports live token management and updates of digital assets including over 500 ERC-20 tokens. Updates include live price, market value, ranking, project information and more.
-Integrates WalletConnect code-scanning protocol, compatible with DeFi applications and web version blockchain projects.
-Supports decentralized token swap feature, providing currency exchange for ERC-20 tokens with low fees at low price.
-Provides multi blockchain address management including Ethereum and FunctionX blockchain mainnet and testnet.
-Provides push notification service for token deposit and withdrawal activities.
Features of f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs for PC
– Decentralized wallet app that supports multiple blockchains including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Function X
– Supports on-chain storage, transfer, and exchange of digital assets
-Live token management and updates including 500+ ERC-20 tokens
-Integrates WalletConnect code-scanning protocol
-Supports decentralized token swap feature
-Multi blockchain address management including Ethereum and FunctionX
-Push notification service for token deposit and withdrawal activities
Whats New In this f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs?
1. Fixed known bugs
f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs is a revolutionary application that allows users to store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies. The application is easy to use and provides a secure way to store cryptocurrencies. f(x)Wallet is a great application for anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the f(x)Wallet by Pundi X Labs.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.