Free Basics by Facebook is a platform that provides people in developing countries with access to a limited set of free basic services. These services include access to health, education, jobs, and other essential services. Free Basics is available in 63 countries and has connected more than 100 million people to the Internet.
The technical specifications of the Free Basics by Facebook for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Free Basics by Facebook Andorid App Summary
Free Basics by Facebook was developed by Meta Platforms, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Free Basics by Facebook from Google Play store under the Social category. The latest version of Free Basics by Facebook is 220.127.116.11.15 on Play store with total users of 2488367. The Free Basics by Facebook app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Free Basics by Facebook is Mar 5, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Free Basics by Facebook on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Free Basics by Facebook App Overview and Details
With Free Basics, you can connect to Facebook and other websites for free using a SIM card from a qualifying mobile operator. Stay in touch with friends and family, search for jobs, check out news and sports updates, and get health information – all without data charges.
Free Basics includes websites like:
• BabyCenter & MAMA
• BBC News
Websites vary by country.
Free Basics by Facebook is part of the Internet.org initiative. We’re working with mobile operators around the world to make Free Basics widely available.
These mobile operators have agreed to not charge you for the data used to browse Free Basics. Data used beyond Free Basics, including but not limited to any minimum balance requirements and text messaging costs, may still result in standard rates and charges from your mobile operator.
Features of Free Basics by Facebook for PC
1. Stay in touch with friends and family on Facebook.
2. Access news and sports updates on ESPN.
3. Get health information from UNICEF.
4. Check out job postings on BabyCenter & MAMA.
5. Brush up on your dictionary skills with Dictionary.com.
6. Stay up to date on current events with BBC News.
7. Get information on local weather with AccuWeather.
8. Send messages and stay connected with other Free Basics users without data charges.
9. Use Free Basics even if you don’t have a data plan with your mobile operator.
10. Help spread the word about Free Basics and the opportunity to connect to the Internet for free.
How To Install & Download Free Basics by Facebook For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Free Basics by Facebook for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Free Basics by Facebook.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Free Basics by Facebook on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Free Basics by Facebook and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Free Basics by Facebook on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Free Basics by Facebook On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Meta Platforms, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Free Basics by Facebook?
Free Basics by Facebook is an application that provides access to a limited number of online services for free. It was created to provide people in developing countries with access to essential services, such as health, education, and jobs. Free Basics by Facebook has been criticized for violating net neutrality principles, but it has also been praised for providing people with access to essential services.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Free Basics by Facebook on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Free Basics by Facebook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Free Basics by Facebook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Free Basics by Facebook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Free Basics by Facebook.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.