File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device or cloud storage. You can easily find, manage, move, and open files with a few taps. The app also includes a built-in file browser and cloud storage access.
In this article, we will show you how to download File Commander Manager & Cloud For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at File Commander Manager & Cloud technical specifications first.
File Commander Manager & Cloud Andorid App Summary
MobiSystems is the developer of this File Commander Manager & Cloud application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 172122674+ users of this app. The File Commander Manager & Cloud app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Aug 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC
to protect your files and folders with a password
• Create folders in the Vault and move files into them for quick and easy access
• The Vault is encrypted with AES-256 bit protection
• Optional fingerprint authentication for an extra layer of security
-Easily access and manage files
-Integrated Audio & Video players
-Support for the most popular cloud services
-Recycle Bin for restoring deleted files
-Access hidden files and folders
-PC File Transfer
-Bookmark favorite files and folders
-Link up with nearby devices
-Login profile can save app settings
-Access Windows/SMB based local network locations
-FTP servers & Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices)
-Get 5GB of FREE storage with MobiSystems Drive
-The Storage Analyzer provides suggestions on what can be deleted or moved to free up storage
-File Commander’s Vault allows you to protect your files and folders with a password
|App Name:||File Commander Manager & Cloud On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download File Commander Manager & Cloud For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download File Commander Manager & Cloud on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type File Commander Manager & Cloud and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the File Commander Manager & Cloud andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
File Commander Manager & Cloud App Overview and Details
File Commander is a powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device, cloud storage or network location via a clean and intuitive interface. Fully optimized for Android P, File Commander is loaded with features – Vault security, Recycle Bin, Storage Analyzer, File Converter & also receive 5GB Free storage on MobiDrive.
ACCESS & MANAGE FILES
• Find files easily from the fully-customizable Home screen with quick access tiles
• Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives, Documents, and more
• Integrated Audio & Video players
• Support for the most popular cloud services: Google Drive, DropBox, Box & Microsoft OneDrive
• Recycle Bin* allows you to restore & manage deleted files
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported)
• Access to hidden files and folders* – see system protected data
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• PC File Transfer – manage & transfer your files and folders directly from your PC
• Add files to archives to save space and data
• Bookmark* favorite files & folders for faster access
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth
• Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
• Access Windows/SMB based local network locations, FTP servers & Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices)
• Get 5GB of FREE storage (or up to 50GB for Premium) to safely store your files
• Share any files & folders without limitations
• Available Offline – Convenient access to selected MobiSystems Drive files even without an internet or data connection
• The Storage Analyzer* shows detailed information on what takes up space
• Provides suggestions on what can be deleted or moved to free up storage
• Analyzes internal and external storage locations
• File Commander’s Vault allows you to protect your sensitive data
• Select desired files & folders and secure them from prying eyes
• Strong password encryption ensures no one can access your files but you
• File Commander incorporates a file conversion** service which allows you to convert from more than 1200 different file formats
• Work with virtually all available file formats such as: PDF, DOCX, XLSX, EPUB, MOBI, HTML, TXT, GIF, JPG, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A CSV, BMP, PPTX, TIFF, and many more
* This feature is available as part of File Commander Premium.
** Unlimited conversions available to File Commander Premium users.
File Commander granted permissions – http://www.mobisystems.com/android/file-commander-professional/permissions/
Whats New In this File Commander Manager & Cloud?
• ‘Properties’ for multiple files/folders selection
• Specific sorting options for a folder
• Create an empty file in a folder
• MobiSystems Drive has a new name, icon, website & integration with Windows PC
• Use your Apple ID to sign into MobiDrive
• Organized audio files with the new tabs for tracks and folders
• Music Player Queue – Arrange songs in the desired order
• New Home screen categories – Screenshots & APK
• Video Player – Support for looping files
File Commander Manager & Cloud is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, file management and cloud storage application that allows you to manage your files on your Android device and in the cloud. With File Commander Manager & Cloud, you can easily access and manage your files on your Android device and in the cloud, regardless of where they are stored.
This concludes our article on File Commander Manager & Cloud Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or File Commander Manager & Cloud for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This File Commander Manager & Cloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for File Commander Manager & Cloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the File Commander Manager & Cloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the File Commander Manager & Cloud.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.