The world is facing an environmental crisis. The use of F-gases is a major contributor to climate change and global warming. F-gases are a family of powerful greenhouse gases that are used in a wide range of applications, from refrigeration and air conditioning to industrial processes. They are very potent greenhouse gases, and their use is growing rapidly.
F-gas Solutions is a not-for-profit organisation that is working to address the F-gas crisis. We are committed to finding safe and sustainable alternatives to F-gases, and to helping businesses and households to reduce their use of these gases. We provide advice and support on how to switch to alternatives to F-gases, and we work with policy-
We will help you download the F-Gas Solutions for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install F-Gas Solutions on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install F-Gas Solutions on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for F-Gas Solutions on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the F-Gas Solutions as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||F-Gas Solutions On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gestimat – Groupe Dehon|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 7, 2016|
|Get it On:|
F-Gas Solutions Andorid App Summary
Gestimat – Groupe Dehon is the developer of the F-Gas Solutions, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the F-Gas Solutions from them is 2.1.3 with over 80761 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the F-Gas Solutions is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the F-Gas Solutions is Oct 7, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the F-Gas Solutions on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
F-Gas Solutions App Overview and Details
‘F-Gas Solutions’, developed by Climalife, is a simple and educational application for professionals in refrigeration, air conditioning, heating and renewables, to meet European regulation (UE) N°517/2014 known as F-Gas II, which applies 1st January 2015.
The first part of this application provides a calculator to check the GWP of the refrigerant you use and determine the Tonne CO2 equivalent for the refrigerant charge in the system. These are two essential criteria for the F-Gas regulation.
It also allows you to verify the “Leak Detection Frequency” for each refrigerant and its charge.
The other part of the module ‘Climalife Approved F-Gas Solutions’, allows you to stay informed about refrigerants on the market for both new and existing equipment and the solutions we advocate under the F-Gas regulation.
For the different types of application (Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, Domestic Refrigeration, Commercial Use Refrigeration, Non- Commercial use Refrigeration, Transport / Automobile), equipment sub-sectors (i.e. Mono Split, hermetically sealed system, Centralised Systems,etc), whether new or existing you will find the right solution for your requirements.
The following languages are available in the application settings : English, French, German, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish
The refrigerant fluids are HFC, HFO, HC and others, which are included in this application :
R-22 / R-22T, R-23, R-32, R-134a, R-143A, R-152a, R-227ea, R-236fa, R-245fa, R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407D, R-407E, R-407F, R-410A, R-413A, R-417A, R-422A, R-422D, R-423A, R-424A, R-427A, R-428A, R-434A, R-437A, R-438A, R-442A, R-444A, R-444B, R-445A, R-447A, R-448A,R-449A, R-450A, R-452A, R-507A, R-508B, R-513A, R-1233zd, R-1234yf, R-1234ze, R-717 (Ammonia), R-600 (Butane), R-600a (Isobutane), R-601 (Pentane), R-601a (Isopentane), R-744 (CO2), R-170 (Ethane), R-290 (Propane), R-1270 (Propylene), …
Features of F-Gas Solutions for PC
1. A calculator to check the GWP of the refrigerant and determine the Tonne CO2 equivalent for the refrigerant charge in the system.
2. The ability to verify the “Leak Detection Frequency” for each refrigerant and its charge.
3. Stay informed about refrigerants on the market for both new and existing equipment.
4. find the right solution for your requirements for different types of application (Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, Domestic Refrigeration, Commercial Use Refrigeration, Non-Commercial use Refrigeration, Transport / Automobile), equipment sub-sectors (i.e. Mono Split, hermetically sealed system, Centralised Systems,etc), and whether new or existing.
5. Available in English, French, German, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish.
6. HFC, HFO, HC, and other refrigerant fluids are included.
7. R-22 / R-22T, R-23, R-32, R-134a, R-143A, R-152a, R-227ea, R-236fa, R-245fa, R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407D, R-407E, R-407F, R-410A, R-413A, R-417A, R-422A, R-422D, R-423A, R-
Whats New In this F-Gas Solutions?
– New refrigerants included : R-454A, R-454B, R-454C and R-455A.
– Consult, directly from the table of solutions (within the app or your mailbox) the refrigerant properties, the technical data sheet and the MSDS on the Climalife website: www.climalife.dehon.com
– Specifications on local legislation for leak detection added
– Bug fixes on product links display
In conclusion, F-Gas Solutions has the experience and expertise to provide you with the best possible service when it comes to F-Gas refrigerant management. We understand the importance of adhering to the latest regulations and ensuring that your business complies with all relevant legislation. We are here to help you manage your F-Gas refrigerants safely and efficiently, so you can focus on your core business. Contact us today to find out more about our services.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the F-Gas Solutions? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This F-Gas Solutions to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for F-Gas Solutions and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the F-Gas Solutions. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the F-Gas Solutions.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.